DAYS: Discussion for the month of May

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So nice to have a day without Sami, Rafe and EJ. :)

They need to do something to spice up this Arianna/Brady/Nicole triangle, because it is so dull. But I am rooting for my Bricole.

This Hope story is kind of interesting, but I am not feeling it like that.

A big fat ZZZZZ... to Melanie and Carly.

Phloe :wub:

Stephanie/Adrienne :wub:

• Members

Hope knocked Brady out cold :o I liked the Hope\Dr. Baker stuff.

Pretty boring episode, didn't get interesting until the end...just a little bit. Love when Chloe gets those psycho eyes, and starts telling off people. LOVED her ranting at Carly, even though she is totally off base! Nadia Bjorlin has been improving a bit, IMO.

I hate how they are acting like what they did was a huge, GIGANTIC mistake......i mean, I know it was, but....still. LOL, I want them together, dammit!

Absolutely BORING. I was bored to tears with them. Is this what DAYS brought Adrienne back for? To have little pep talks with Stephanie? All she has done mostly since she's been back, is talk to Stephanie -__-. I wish she would interact with others besides that brat all the time. Stephanie is starting to become really desperate. And crazy. Her conversation with Philip showed how much she's really losing it over Nathan. Get a grip, girl.

• Members

I like Stephanie/Adrienne because Stephanie desperately needs family and I like their relationship.

I thought they brought Adrienne back to have her and Hope fight over Justin or something. LOL

And Stephanie and Nathan's relationship really is pathetic. Maybe they should bring another guy on for her because there are no other possible pairings for Steph.

• Members

I KNOW! I totally agree....they really should bring on someone else for her. They need to bring in Carly's son Nicholas Alamain, or Jeremy Horton should come back to Salem............someone. Her and Nathan just aren't cutting it, and I don't see DAYS going back to Philip\Stephanie.

• Members

I like Gabby as a character mainly because she's Rafe and Arianna's sister, and ties in with Will who is Sami's son, etc, etc...but it is the Actress who is turning me off. There is something about this girl that is so bobble head, non stop robotic or something, she does not act natural....she looks a lot like Lindsay Hartley, but I wish a different actress was in the role. I don't want the Gabby character to leave, because who else could be a love interest for Will?

• Members

right. i am sure that there is some third cousin somewhere, but homie is effed for the most part. He can get with a Carver or maybe even a long lost Deveroux/Johnson/Kiriakis/DiMera depending on who the parents are.

All of Sami's kids will have this issue. They either have the same grandparents will does or instead of Bill and Kate they have Stefano.

• Members

Nighttime Hope and Dr. Baker are so cheesy, but Im enjoying it.

I dont really mind Gaby as a character but the actress is kind of dull and flat.

Finding someone for Will could be hard but they could definitely find someone is the history of the show thats not related to him. Joy would be perfect, or hey, maybe since Calliope is back, some child of her and Eugene's (I didn't watch for awhile, and apparently totally missed the last she was on, so I can't remember if they had a kid or not), or they could just always invent some new Carver/DiMera/Kiriakis for him. They also need to bring somebody on for Stephanie; Nicholas Alamain would be great.

I like Nicole/Brady/Ari but they need to spice it up a bit.

Please less Rafe/Sami/EJ.

• Members

Wow I almost forgot about when Gabby and Nicole first met. Gabby was being a real brat on Tuesdays ep, I wanted to smack the mess out of her. Who does she think she is, and why does she think she has a chance against Nicole?? "Because I'm Arianna's sister" LOL! She needs to mind her own business, and butt the F OUT.

A lot may disagree, but I think that Nadia Bjorlin (Chloe) has been doing SO great lately!!

So Hope puts the wallets of the people she mugs into that box under her bed. Uhm..ok.

Yeah, true lol. I think Chloe's sister would be the best choice.

But I would love Chad and Will, haha imagine that...

Archived