DAYS: Discussion for the month of May

• Members

Loving this alter ego Hope, she is a little bit entertaining. Loved her scenes with Brady and Arianna.

The lighting on DAYS is atrocious! Everyone looks a hot mess! Especially Dr. Baker, Nicole, Vivian, Carly. There is just this...idk, purplish, bright coloring on some of the characters sometimes that is so bad. Some of these people are looking like they are recovering from 3rd degree burns, seriously lol. So glad DAYS isn't in HD.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It seriously is. It is like a never ending merry go round. Minus Philip, who is totally the odd one out in all of this. It would be a different story if him and Stephanie were getting it on with each other on the side ( or OMG, what if him and Nathan were secret lovers on the side? That would be ~~!!!!), but he is just in the background. So sick of that brat Stephanie acting paranoid 24\7, WTH, throwing her birth control pills away, trying to get pregnant with Nathan's baby?? lord in the morning. And Melanie, love her, but GEEZE make up your mind! You KNOW you want to be with Nathan! Nathan, YOU TO! He is not happy with Stephanie, it is clear he wants Mel, they both want each other! This storyline is just a mess, and frustrating! It needs to be spiced up, or resolved. Now.

• Members

I crave for an episode witout rafe/sami/ej/nicole/brady/ari & even carly/daniel/chloe/philip/mel/nathan/steph whom i like. id also like less Hope in The PM.

So prety much i want an episode wih Stefano & Katherine at the mansion having dinner with Will and across town Maggie & Victor growing closer. LOL. Id also like Lexie is sex it up with Nathan.

• Members

No, this show is trying new rather than the same recycled 1990s storylines that you seem to so adore. It's the reason it landed a renewal.

And DAYS isn't really going anywhere with Maggie and Victor, yet...they chemistry tested them a month or so ago.

• Members

What you call "trying something new" is actually shi++ing in the face of history. Caroline and Victor's history has been established for years. They are supposed to be together now that Grampa Shawn is dead. No wonder this show has shed all of its longtime fans. The only people watching this drivel are bumpkins who started watching it in the past five years, the worst five years in the history of DOOL. I judge them harshly and wish they'd get their IQs tested.

• Members

How pathetic that appraisal is, though coming from you it's no surprise.

DAYS actually dealt with Victor and Caroline at least a year ago, when Shawn died Caroline said to Victor that she wouldn't feel right moving onto him and that Shawn was the love of her life though she knew that Victor felt differently.

I've been watching DAYS for decades now and there are many longtime fans who are still watching. Next time you use a witty epithet like 'bumpkin' keep in mind that you're describing someone with a medical degree who could buy and sell your sorry ass hundreds of times over.

And if you have a problem with that, just think I'm judging you harshly, that way you can sleep soundly.

• Members

Oh, I'm sick of being called a troll just because I don't like this impostor pretending to be Days. People with good taste like me are tired of being told we're bad for not eating up this vomit-inducing crap.

I know my show. I know the show I grew up on, and this is not it. This is not even a pale imitation---it's a sad joke! My show ended on January 23, 2009. This is some crappy amalgam of General Hospital and Guiding Light. It makes me sick that people enjoy this [!@#$%^&*].

• Members

But you see, you're not called a troll on just the DAYS threads, it's a description that haunts you wherever you go on this board.

SON has a lot of intelligent posters who critically analyze their shows. None of the soaps is above my criticism so I certainly do not hold your right to an opinion against you. However, what I do hold against you is the constant harping, the constant whining, the constant arguing about every damn detail that is irrelevant to the current daytime landscape. That is what makes you a troll, you are a broken record filled with complaints.

Clearly, your one of those John and Marlena fans who just can't seem to get over it which is a shame because it's casting you in a most unflattering light.

Regardless, the ridiculously repetitive behaviour will cease, otherwise you're going to alienate everyone on this board that you haven't alienated already. Once you've alienated everyone your views cease to be relevant and you'll fade away. They always do.

Archived