DAYS: Discussion for the month of May

• Members

Haven't been able to watch much or catch but the show does seem a bit flat. The show seems to be stretching things to do a build up to a Sami/EJ showdown. I am enjoying this Hope at Night stuff its refreshing although I'm wondering where its going.

Today's scenes with Anna and Calliope= :wub: :wub: :wub:

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Night Hope is great..Cheesy, but Im loving it.

Glad to see Calliope is still the exact same. Rusty acting aside (from both of them), I loved seeing them together again (that flashback?? :wub: ). I wonder if Calliope has made a deal with Rafe to get her and Eugene out of trouble if she gets Anna to confess?

AZ's hair looked horrible! but I LOVED her and Brady.

• Members

I died at the flashback of Anna and Calliope. Just them discussing Eugene and Tony made me so happy. Honestly, if the show was just 50% references to the past and character reconnecting with old friends/family/lovers, I'd be thrilled all the time.

And is that the first we've seen of Salem Place since, like, 2004?! I know it was just that tiny space where the sign is, but still kind of awesome.

• Members

I really hate how Rafe is treating Calliope. UGH! Bossing her around and yelling at her, it is all just so stupid and I wish she would tell him to STFU and slap that smarmy smirk right off of his Russian ken doll face.

EJ and Sami!! Tell me that wasn't hot, TELL-ME.

LMBO at Arianna's Midol commercial!! What was that about? She whipped out that Midol and just went on and on to Gabby about how she uses it when she has her cramps. Just wow...lol. She could have just said, "I have cramps...got a Midol?" LOL we did not need that whole cheesy speech.

• Members

I love Rafe. He is a man on a mission and i cant wait for him to bring EJ down.

It was HAWT. James & Ali just have it. They are amazing to watch.

product placement. days and midol have a deal, this is the third or fourth time its happened since like 2008.

• Members

I'm sure Midol had certain conditions written into their contract about what needed to be mentioned in the scene. Whatever pays the bills, right DAYS?

Rafe is a joke. A big one. Allison Sweeney's acting hasn't been this bad in a long while, the EJ/Sami scenes are atrociously repetitive.

Kate and Madeline are interesting, will be neat to see where it goes!

• Members

Good lord this show is boring these days, I need some new stories.

I am so tired of this Melanie/Nathan/Stephanie merry go round there isnt even a story behing it, it is just boring relationship drama.

Dont even get me started on that EJami mess, they have chem, but I am tired of going down this road with them.

Nicole/Ethan/Theresa is so boring, but I still want my Bricole to triumph.

Calliope has been annoying as hell since she has returned.

• Members

I've been trying to find ways to think why DAYS is good right now, but it's just...not LOL. Can't even say anything like I usually do to make it seem interesting, it's just boring..finally realized it. I was sleep, and then woke up on that Nicole\Dr. Baker ending, and was a little bit intrigued, but...yeah that's it. DAYS needs some new fresh storylines, ITA with you Eric83. Things have gotten so stale. The only things I am liking are EJami & Hope's storyline (which is slowly losing me, because it's starting to get so..blah. Hopefully something happens this week to make it move along a bit quicker).

Can't wait until June, though. :):(

• Members

I totally get what you guys are saying, and yet, I put on an episode and sit there and enjoy watching it. It's weird. I think it's just very comfortable to me right now.

That said, I generally watch -- except during the most intense of times -- 2 or 3 eps a week, not all 5, so maybe that's part of it.

• Administrator

I agree that Calliope has been annoying - especially the when she talks. Teeeellll meeeeeee!!!! I'm noooooooot doooooing iiiiiiiittttt!!!!! And then there's Rafe bullying Calliope - yeah, we to make him likeable. Nicole's a reporter now? Okay! Nick/Steph/Phil/Mel triangle is boring - there's nothing to root for here. Any story involving Dan/Chloe automatically stinks. Man the show just sucks right now. There's nothing exciting at all. The only remotely interesting scenes are the ones with Not-Hope. And we still have like 4 more weeks to go before Alice's death story begins. It's going to be a [in Calliope's voice] loooooooonnggggggg 4 weeeeekkkssss!!!

Archived