DAYS: Discussion for the month of May

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dc cubs

It looks like it will be a national pre-emption with no new episode today. I live in Chicago area and Days is on at 1 Central and instead of Days, I'm seeing Court Justice on my TV right now.

• Members

Caroline being jealous of Victor and Maggie's relationship would be entertaining to watch, but what about Vivian? 3 women all interested in the same man in one way or another is overkill.

Ugh, I hate that DAYS was preempted, I have been excited for Shane's return.

• Members

If these women are being realistic about their prospects, the only available game in town is Victor. Unless someone, for reasons that I can't imagine, wants to try to steal Stefano from Kate. ;)

• Members

Nah, I'd rather save Stefano for a love/hate "marriage from hell" with Sami. Set up a situation where EJ's injured and left comatose for awhile, Sami believes she and Rafe are finally free to be together, but Sami marries Stefano in order to prevent him from turning Rafe in for EJ's accident (except, it wasn't Rafe who ran down EJ; it was Arianna, who lost Brady due to her ONS with EJ), keeping her children from being taken from her, and breaking Rafe's heart for good. Then, once EJ is "out of the woods" and back at the DiMera mansion, Sami reluctantly helps him through his physical recovery, growing closer to him as a result; while Stefano, impressed by his new wife's refusal to be intimidated by his usual bullying and domineering tactics, finds himself slowly falling for her.

• Members

Wait a minute, maybe I missed something, but if Victor didn't collapse, then who did? :unsure: I thought Someone fell out in the parlor and Vivian heard it? After the scenes of Vivian hearing the loud thumping noise, the next we saw of her was on the next episode when she was crying on the bed. And then we also saw everyone getting the texts about something being wrong with Victor...I just don't get what happened in that parlor, lol.

OMG, I swear they give each other these looks! And not just any looks, i mean looks...like, looks of seduction. I get the vibes about them to, OMG!!!! Especially from Will. When him and Stefano were sitting at the Brady pub and Chad came and sat with them, Will got all giddy and started smiling out of nowhere LMBO! If one of my friends from school came and sat with me and my grandpa (or whatever Stefano is to will lol), I would be trying my hardest to get both of us OUT of there! Anyway, I SO agree with what you are saying! I get the vibes from Will, and also from Chad to. I am still going to advocate a potential "Chill" romance, no matter how clear it is that it won't happen, LOL!

Someone on YouTube posts Chad and Will scenes, Chad comes in at 3:40. Look closely at the looks they give each other, people!!!

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=chJR3e6TYCc

• Members

Yep. Will just glows around Chad LOL. They haven't been around Gabi or Mia much lately..... so maybe they could do this down the road. :lol: With

, and pretty much no interaction with Gabi, I think a Chill romance could be possible.

I can already envision their love story in my head, sort of a gay Romeo and Juliet :wub: , except they dont die at the end. :lol:

Have we even seen Roman since he has been attacked? LOL, the man gets attacked and they STILL don't want to show his useless ass. :lol:

• Administrator

That had to be one of the worse false tags ever. Actually, I think that was worse an a JER false tag. At least when JER did a false tag, we knew it was a false tag. But with those one, like you mentioned, what was the thumping sound and why was Vivian crying? :unsure:

Archived