DAYS: Discussion for the month of May

• Members

The more I think about "Chill," the more perfect it would be, and the more likely Ken Corday would never, ever go for it. (Never mind DAYS is often the gayest thing around, lol.) Think about it: Stefano is clearly bonding with Will in order to "groom" him into being another part of the precious DiMera legacy. Just imagine how the old man would react upon realizing his latest protege has the hots for Chad! You can't ask for a better obstacle to a gaymance.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dc cubs

Stefano is trying to get close to Will to tick off Sami and EJ. Stefano told Will he heard that he came to the Brady Pub quite a bit after school so he was there hoping to chat with Will.

• Members

She was crying because she realized that he had not a smidge of desire to marry her and that she would have to resort to tricking everyone and forcing Victor's hand to get the wedding off. I think a part of Vivian felt that Victor cared even a little about her and that he respected her more then he was showing but it became clear he has soured on her and that he's only doing this for Bo. That is what forced her to do what she did and that caused her to break down. That's why she said "she wished it didn't have to be this way."

I saw no problem with it. It set up a neat faux cliffhanger. It was right on par with a JER false tag. You didn't always know something was a false tag for him. Your not supposed to know if one is because you need to make the viewer believe that something is really happening. The only issue is it happened in a month full of them so people are pretty much tired of them (which is funny because JER overused the hell out of them during his stints).

I also don't feel the "thump" has to be explained. It could've easily been someone dropping something or whatever. Once Victor came into the living room ok, there was no need for an explanation since we knew he was ok so he couldn't have collapsed.

Anyway, to each their own I suppose. I'm disappointed we have to wait an extra day for what was supposed to air today. The whole last 6-8 weeks has been stagnant and things have slowly been improving. Today seemed to be the day things really turned around and it got preempted LOL. Oh well. At least the episode will air tomorrow. i just hate when soaps get a day behind because it throws everything off.

• Members

Maybe, just maybe. :wub: And your right, we haven't been seeing Gabby lately. Seems like DAYS totally dropped her, in terms of interacting with Chad and Will. Didn't like her with either of them anyways.

We have not been seeing Roman lately either lol. When Sami came to visit him and ran into Caroline, Caroline was just talking about stuff that he's been doing. Except we haven't been seeing him do those things, wow....why won't DAYS just fire him already, lol so not needed.

:wub: that mixed with the reactions of Will's parents (Lucas would need to be brought back-STAT, imo!) would be gold!!!! ugh DAYS!! e8099.gif

• Members

I'm pretty sure that Kate and Victor were comparing Vivian to Medea, a character from Greek mythology. She was a descendant of the sun god Helios who helped Jason of Argos gain his place on the throne in exchange for marriage but once he conquered Corinth, he decided to marry their young princess instead. Medea got revenge by poisoning the crown that Jason presented to his bride, killing her.

The wedding was absolutely hilarious. John Aniston was fantastic. I especially loved the flashback to Kate and Victor's wedding and Victor's scenes with Maggie.

• Members

It's like DAYS has an on and off switch. Today the show was ON! Why can't the show be this good every freaking day???

The wedding...omg I was LMBO the whole time! OMG those flashbacks!! Nicole, Carly, Vivian, Kate all flashing back to when they married Victor, perfect!! I loved all of their little reactions to it, especially Carly's, LOL she got the chills thinking about it. I loved that whole last segment of the wedding, it was hilarious! LOL at Victor forgetting to put the ring on Viv's finger, and Kate yelling out "You can't have forgotten Victor, with all of that practice" hahaa!! And I almost died when the camera was swerving past all the guests, and it got to Nicole all laid back in her seat, yawning, swirling her Martini around LOL!! All of that smirking, eye rolling, people who normally don't interact talking to each other (Kate and Nicole!!), was so awesome!! Great job, days. Loved the whole show. Best episode of the year, IMO!

And it's great to see Shane!

• Members

Because John Aniston would have to be on every day to be so. I watched for the wedding and it was really great to see everyone in one scene. I sort of felt sorry for Vivian though. Victor is always cruel but Vivian has become such a ditz incapable of menacing a kitten, that I sort of felt sorry for her on her wedding day. Whatever happened to Caroline? It is weird how The Bradys all have vanished and suddenly everyone and their sister is a Kiriakis.

Anyway, John Aniston rules all, he is the best actor on the show and he happens to play maybe the best character in all of daytime. Never a kind word, perpetually grumpy, Victor is one of a kind. He has the potential for so much evil and yet it is hard not to smile when he pops up on the screen.

Archived