OLTL: Discussion for the week April 26

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Cole/Brandon looks like a normal guy. I think we're so used to seeing Brody types on soaps, but that look is actually abnormal. No pun intended.

And the Cole/Todd smackdown was EPIC! I loved how, just when you thought it was over, it started up again!! I grinned at the end when Todd flatlined. Does that make me evil?

• Members

Not at all. I think there are a lot of people who are happy seeing Todd get the crap beat out of him. I know I was. I just hope that Todd really did push Marty and this story takes off from there.

Viki and Charlie were so cute today too

• Members

Layla looks gorgeous. I almost hate to ask this because I don't like to feed into such things, but has she lost weight? I ask because her face looks smaller and more delicate, like her bone structure pops a little more and her face looks less round. Maybe they're just doing less closeups and her face isn't taking the whole screen.

Oh Todd, It's a Miserable Life, I really don't care. :rolleyes:

• Members

I'm sorry. Blair and Tea threatening the doctor if Todd doesn't survive? I'm sick of this %^^&$&. No one watching wants him to survive. I'd pay the doctor to let him die. This is not making us sympathetic to Todd. We don't buy Dani caring. Give it up.

Archived