OLTL: Discussion for the week April 26

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Word. That was completely disgusting even though it was only in Todd's sick nightmare. I also had to :rolleyes: at Tea and Blair threatening Todd's doctor. Whatever, you ridiculous shrieking banshees. Maybe you should have pulled Cole off of Todd instead of just standing there and screaming.

• Members

*sneaks into OLTL thread*

I haven't actually watch a full episode of any soap since March 2009, but when I flipped past Soapnet last night and saw Todd in the hospital my response was "DIE DIE DIE!!" I don't even care who put him there. I just still hate him after all these years.

*sneaks out of thread*

• Members

What really made me sick about Tea and Blair, on top of the everyday obsessed-with-a-woman-hating-serial-rapist-who-treats-them-both-like-crap thing, was how they shrieked to poor the doctor who spent most of the hour killing himself trying to save Todd's worthless, scumbag ass that if he lost him, he'd pay for it!!! What planet are these two self-loathing morons from anyway?! It would've been awesome if the doctor had stopped, turned around, called time-of-death after 45 minutes of fruitless attempted resuscitation, and dared those too insane harpies to make a case that anything that happened to Todd was his fault.

I never thought I'd like anybody with Viki other than Original Recipe Clint but she and Charlie are so wonderful together, I really want them to make it.

• Members

It's just sick and wrong to have that with Dani/John. I guess this is someone's idea of humor, but to have Todd dream of this just shows how vile he is. John has never been obsessed with the Manning girls or their pregnancies -- that's Todd who has been obsessed with their sex lives and Starr's pregnancy.

If anything I wonder if this was some sort of subconscious message about his own incestuous feelings, which many felt was way out there in the open during the time Starr slept with Cole.

• Members

Could be. And dreams are crazy and unpredictable and don't always make sense, I just saw it as his subconscious throwing the most unacceptable reality at him so he'd fight to live. Am I being generous?

• Members

Viki and Charlie are just pure :wub: for me. I am so glad that they are back together and hope they will stay together. They are just such an adorable couple and I just love how charming Charlie is, this is the couple that I fell in love with back in Paris, TX.

I told myself that I was not going to watch the Todd stuff because I just wasn't interested but all the talk about the nightmare, I had to and I have to say, I rather enjoyed it. I don't know if I was suppose to find it funny or not, but I did and it made me LOL on several occasions.

Poor Layla, she keeps thinking that Cris is going to propose and it never happens.

Just how was Blair and Tea going to make the doctor pay IF he didn't save Todd???

Wow, Natalie got an apology from John, now that was shocking for me, coming from John.

Archived