OLTL: Discussion for the week April 26

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'll always be able to find room for Susan Haskell. It's the story with John and Natalie that's wretched. Marty's coming off the best, frankly. The show had no idea what to do with Marty beyond Todd, the rapemance and John.

• Members

I actually thought Susan's first 5-6 months back were very good, and I was never a big fan of Marty's the first time around. It's just that the show gave up on Marty, especially when they decided it was more important to make Todd the true victim and hero, and of course, push John again.

• Members

Wait, no Gigi, Roxie DID have some idea, she said so herself. She said that she always knew that wasn't the same baby and she convinced herself otherwise. Did the writers realize that made Roxie look kinda bad and now they're cleaning it up? :unsure:

• Members

It was played sympathetically, Ilene Kristen always takes care of that, but imo the writers have done Roxie no favors by having had her yank Rex's chain in each and every direction over the years. I mean, I think we're up to our fourth take on the "truth" of his parentage. Then, they had her say that rather painful bit about "I messed up on you, now I have a chance with Scuyler and I'm gonna take it." Ouch. :unsure:

• Members

The writer haven't done anyone favors. Look at Natalie, Langston and Jessica. Well, actually don't.

Can they not figure out anything else for Viki to do other than listen to Jessica, Natalie and Gigi all day? Hail Viki? I mean she is more than someone the young heroines need to confess their sins to.

• Members

How funny if someday they have Cole bash Todd's face into "The role of Todd will once again be played by Roger Howarth." :P

I was thinking the exact same thing, they got Viki pouring coffee and listening to her surrogate daughter Zhi-Zhi like she's Nancy Hughes.

Archived