OLTL: Discussion for the week April 26

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Kelly, gmafb with the Todd love.

But wait... is it just me or did that look she gave have a glimmer of guilt? I'm probably seeing things that aren't there, but if Kelly has anything to do with "Marty Takes a Tumble", most useless comeback ever. I dunno, I think she was too busy with the Rodney stuff anyway.

:lol: Okay, I think BB is doing it on purpose now! The "pushmmdownmmflydastairse" bit.

• Members

Seriously, it's like an in joke now. :P

"We both love Todd even though we shouldn't." That's right Viki, the first step is admitting that you have a problem.

Why do I feel like Hannah isn't telling the truth? Not just mistaken, but actually lying. :unsure:

• Members

Because she is!! That's not even in question. If Hannah had been there Natalie would have seen her. Starr even noticed that Hannah acted surprised about the accident when Starr told her about it. I originally thought Hannah actually did it herself in an effort to capitalize on the animosity between Todd and Cole, but it seems like that's not the case. She's just taking advantage of some other person's work to cause more trouble between Starr and Cole. I only wish it had worked.

Archived