April 5 - April 9, 2010

Toups

• Members

I would love it, but I doubt it. I don't think they will kill her off anymore. She was emmy nominated for her last two stories, both of which pulled good ratings, but it didn't stop her from being backburned when they wrapped. I think this Sara/Lauren arc will be like the Pheila one and wrap in about 4 or 5 weeks. They need to free up Michael to defend whoever is the focus of the Adam murder trial.

It is hard to tell what the fans were responding to last week: The Adam story culmination, the start of Lauren/MamaBear, a combo or spring break for many kids.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It seems that way I know despite that I still have issues with the 'way their stories' are told I find it far more interesting when he just pops in

I find the character boring and they refuse to spice him up in a good storytelling kind of way so it is what it is. I've been watching for Nancy' storyline...I'm an Alexis fan

• Members

Carl, I agree.

But anytime OLTL beats AMC I am thrilled.

The entire industry is a lesson in futility. I haven't watched OLTL in a week, i thought it had gotten horrible in the last two weeks. I haven't seen Y&R in a month. Caught one episode and that was enough.

From what I read here the only decent soaps are Days and GH. Damn, I need to DVR Passions Reincarnated (Y&R) while I am a work today. I have to see this Tracey thing!

• Members

I was really down on OLTL a few weeks back but starting to become a bit more optimistic. The baby story is over. Viki is coming back. The sets - especially the ones at the Palace hotel or County Club - are great. I just want this stupid high school musical nonesense to be over and then I may be able to enjoy my show. I wish the show would pair Ford with Dorian, a la Dorian and Joey or Dorian and David. I think that could be interesting.

Either way, I'm optimistic.

Archived