How much lower can Y&R go?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

How much lower can Y&R go? I dont know but i would say a lot.

It currently seems to be heading into a serial killer killing off half the show, the killer turning out to be the heroine, and them all being alive on an island called Ytic Aoneg area, and thats as bad as bad can get...

• Members

When Sharon gets a paper cut she turns into a serial killer. She kills Jill, Nikki, Jack, Paul, Chance, Devon, Neil, Malcolm, "Simone", JT, Nina, Mac, Rafe (that's if he didn't kill Adam), and Lauren.

It's all apart of Sharon's history because she killed Cameron.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

This was back when I had sympathy for MAB, because after Latham's friend Griffith left the show started improving from the boring mess the show was in the spring of '08. It wasn't a bad time coming out of LML, but it wasn't good either, particularly the Alistair and Sabrina stories. I have heard that September '08 through March '09 was all MAB's, since then its been the Sheffer/Hamner/Rauch tag team from hell doing everything with MAB being just along for the ride.

• Members

The fact that Heather and Paul both refuse to help Emily (who they think is Patty), seems pretty low to me. I mean, I know they have every reason to believe that it's Patty, but I find it hard to believe they wouldn't give her the DNA test just to shut her ass up..

And having Emily HELP Patty with her plans to manipulate Jack and her brother makes no sense to me.

And having Jana be able to spiritually contact Kevin through a ouji board?!?!

this show has fallen so far.

Archived