Y&R: Potpourri Thread 6

• Members

The big cliffhanger when Viki went to try to help Tina while she was in Statesville was that Jamie Sanders knocked Viki out and put her in a coffin to be incinerated. Clint saved her just as she was about to be burnt alive.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You misunderstood me, I meant in the sense that people should be invested enough in a newbie like Emily to actually care whether or not she lives or dies.

I know I have absolutely no investment in this character, or Haiduk as an actress for that matter. What does it say when this heffa gets to have two roles and we barely get to see Jess Walton or Melody Thomas Scott? I really do not get the Haiduk love from this regime...

I've become so numb to the cartoon shock tactics done by this horrible writing regime that nothing absurd surprises me anymore.

• Members

I'm gonna throw a party if Billy Miller and Stacy Haiduk are snubbed when Emmy nominations are announced! This hack writing regime tried so hard, and failed IMO, to make both actors happen that that they refused to do anything resembling character writing and just relied on the overdone tics from the actors themselves.

It would also make my year if Y&R and its writing team gets snubbed from Best Writing and Best Show for the THIRD year in a row. Ever since Maria took over, they've never been nominated in those categories. :lol:

Archived