Y&R: Potpourri Thread 6

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

In other, exciting news, the Siren is set to make another appearance as the life of a beloved character hangs in the balance. Will we actually get to see her this time? "It'll be planned, orgasmic and very much in Bell's legacy," Head Written Maria Arena Bell said recently at a fashion event for poor children. "It's very much Odysseus! Paul [Rauch] and I have been considering adding more mythological elements to the show. You'll love it! It's tragic!" When asked whether the character who is in danger is male and an Abbott, Maria Arena Bell responded: "Of course, I wouldn't have it any other way."

• Members

train_wreck2.jpg

"Please let me explain the writer's decision for that indescribable storyline above!"

71237745.jpg

"You see, this thing was going to its audition at our sister soap B&B and was in the way and we tried to go around it but failed to do:

kim_zimmer4.jpg

"And one more thing, Lily is laughing in the below picture because she has cancer!"

yrsquare.jpg

• Members

With this gas leak, I was hoping that Y&R would finally get rid of the GCAC. Who has a fancy event at an athletic club? Bring back the Colonade Room and Gina's. I'm sick and tired watching people eat meals at a coffeeshop and a jazz club.

• Members

I had almost forgotten about just how stupid and f***ing ugly that boxing shoot was. Endless mugging and it reinforced how much old Goddard and Miller look than their roles. I can't keep track of how many tired rivalries they have put Billy in and out of over the past year and a half.

Archived