Y&R: Potpourri Thread 6

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wanted to start a new thread, but I didn't want anybody to think Im crazy. I don't post much these days so a "WTF IS UP WITH THE STATE OF HAIR ON Y&R?!?!" thread might give newbies the wrong impression. But I must ask....WTF IS GOING ON?! We already know they can't do a weave (see: Sharon Case, Tracey Bregman) to save their lives. We know the hairstyles are flat, outdated and unflattering (Eileen Davidson, Liz Hendrickson, MTS, Jess, etc.) and the men all look like greasy slobs, but dayum, the return of negros to Y&R has highlighted that these hairstylists can't do ANYTHING right. The entire cancer story is an insult to the entire human race, but Lily's wigs are even more insulting. If I lost my hair and the #1 soap with millions of dollars is telling me thats the best they could do, I'd break down. And Olivia?!?! Her wig aged her next to NOTcolm and was an overall hot mess. I saw better looking stuff at Party City yesterday.

If you look at Tonya's hair when VR was on the show, she looked good. I guess thats when they had hairstylists who understood HAIR. Not black hair, HAIR PERIOD bc everyone looks a mess.

It's sad whats going on. It's like every aspect is a failure.

• Members

Yup, that's a good way to describe it. I was like "WTF are they thinking?" Everyone and everything is such a mess on that show, but I'm sure MAB thinks it's the best show on the air. I barely watch it anymore since it's become such a disaster.

Archived