Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Cynthia ain't going anywhere. The only one in real danger I'd say is Porsha. Is Mynique catches on then Porsha is done for sure. Marlo is also the spoiler because we don't know how well her stint this season is going to go. She was a huge hit on I Dream of Nene, but as we've seen in the past, there are a lot of politics that come with Marlo being added. She always delivers and she brings ratings, but they keep hating on her.

My best guess for next season is Kandi, Nene, Cynthia, Mynique, Kenya and Phaedra. If Marlo does develop a true friendship with Kenya, then I predict she'll be a full-time "friend" since nobody wants to film with Kenya.

• Members

Lizzie is a former Miss teen Kentucky and Miss Kentucky that competed on both Miss Teen USA and Miss USA. She didn't win, but I've seem pictures of her and she's an attractive plus wasn't a blonde! Plus, she has a degree in Fashion Merchandise and Business.

I had a friend who majored in that and she said it was harder then she would have ever imagined.

I bet they only have two housewives added. I really think Lydia's decision to quit was last minute. It's telling that the show didn't call Gretchen or Alexis to come back so I bet both had burned their bridges with the show.

• Members

Check out the Giudice Christmas Family Photo. Milania is killing it with her pose

TXmas1.jpg?format=750w

TXmas2.jpg?format=750w

ATL

Kenya's firing shots! She says that Nene is no longer the star of the show; she's just a star. She goes on to imply that she's the new star, She also shades Mynique in the interview so that's another person she wont get along with if she joins the cast

http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/12/17/real-housewives-of-atlanta-kenya-moore/

• Members

I don't believe in resolutions either.

Isn't Porsha doing a haircare line too?

She looks a little like Natalie Cole in the photo.

The whole family photoshoot must have been very bittersweet for the Guidices. I'm sure they'll pay some type of price but for their kids I hope they won't have to go to jail.

• Members

Kenya should've just sat back and let Nene demolished herself but as usual, Kenya has to open that big, wide ass mouth when she's actually winning. Ugh. See this is why Marlo is a smart cookie, hence why she should be holding a peach. She's keeps quiet and strikes when it's time.

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

• Members

Nene's self destructing behind the scenes with stuff we haven't seen yet. She doesn't really have many friends on the cast and the latest rumor is that she has a falling out with Cynthia, who remains friends with Kenya. She was in a good place last season but people are starting to get over her attitude and how she acts like she's better than others. I like Nene, but her "rich bitch" mentality has gotten old.

As for her comment about Kandin being able to miss a meal or two...she wasn't lying. Kandi is always talking about food on this show, whether its when she got her last meal and how she'll get to the next one. Kenya has an amazing figure. She isn't skinny, but everything is proportioned well. Kandi is short, so she doesn't carry it as well and any weight she gains goes straight to her hips. She actually posted this in response to Kenya's comment

2zidnqw.png

14ebcwo.png

Kandi should have left that camera alone. With all that said, the two women are in a good place right now. Kenya speaks well of her in the interview. It would seem by the end of the season, Kenya will have Cynthia, Kandi and Marlo (who needs a peach, IA) in her corner. Nene has who, Porsha? Looks like that twit is on her way out anyway. Its the reason she is lobbying so hard for Mynique to join so she'll have a friend/ally

• Members

I think Kandi looks better than Kenya, but that's just my personal opinion. As for Nene, I honestly just think she's too good for this show at this point. She's been round and round with so many bitches at this point that she honestly just doesn't give a !@#$%^&*] anymore.

• Members
Porsha is doing a weave line. I remember Kenya making slick comments about how she was releasing products to actually make your healthy as oppposed to release a weave line in an oversaturated market.

Giudices look nice but I don't like the background.

I wasnt shocked to see Tre and Joe's trial got pushed back AGAIN. It was supposed to start in February but was pushed back to April bc Joe still hasn't gone on trial for the fraudulent drivers license.

• Members

Priceless.....as Cheap said all we ever hear from Kandi is how she's trying to lose weight but how she's still chomping at the bits for this dessert or that meal or this quickie snack.

Same for Kenya....all we see is her twirling around or twerking with her gay BFF. Not exactly riveting television. Kenya does have a point tho that Nene is no longer "the star". Nene thought she was on her way to the top but it's clear that her engine has stalled. So who knows maybe she'll return to season 1/2 Nene and start acting a hot mess towards the ladies like she did with Kim and Sheree