Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

RHOM:

I really really like Julia, especially talking about raising her kids as a single mom. I think she is one of the most kind-hearted HWs on Bravo and it makes a nice change. Her scene with Adriana also allowed Adriana to open up about her loneliness after her divorce. It was one of the few times Adriana showed her vulnerable side.

A bachelorette party at the Versace mansion? Where Gianni Versace was gunned down by a serial killer? Ok. Only in Miami. The house is like a spooky jewel of a doll house.

Looks like Adriana vs Larsa, and Alexia's dramatic wedding coming up next week. It seemed to be a harbinger of bad tidings when Alexia announced that her infirm mother was hospitalized with Covid.

• Replies 39.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

SLC

Wow. I can't believe this girls are really losing their s^&* over Meredith and Mary's friendship. If anything they could learn a thing or two. About friendships and alliances.

I am just finishing off the episode before tonight's finale. And what I took away from it was that they were unusually pressed about the two of them. They were also foul about them. Little Girl coming for Mary. Utah Lydia and her meltdown and yelling. Jen and the mosquito...okay she wasn't pressed. lol. 

Well at the start of the season it was clear there was going to be a rift coming between Meredith and Lisa. And this episode did nothing to make it better. In fact thanks to Little Girl and Lint, it was made worse with the reveal that it was Lisa saying that the memorial was on Tuesday. Though I would say that it was a slip of tongue in the moment and the date was irrelevant. Bad Weather was making something out of a molehill. 

It took two watchings due to being busy, but I thought it was also a good episode, but I feel exhausted. Did we get any answers about Jen's arrest which should have been the main storyline? Nope. If anything, Jen has completely repaired her image I fear. Understand though. But we will see...now that she is the only person in the lawsuit who has pleaded not guilty.

JEN. Jen stayed doing comic relief. She also got some digs in at Jeannie. hehe. You would think Jen knew something we don't know. Hmmm.

Please register in order to view this content

Meanwhile, I thought the scene of her at Mary's church was interesting. Oooh the power duo they could have been. Le sigh.

LINT. As irrelevant as her nickname.

LITTLE GIRL. Well, personally, I think it should say something that her father is talking to all his kids BUT her. But...

Liked Meredith getting that dig in. And I stay loving Mary gathering her since she ain't got time for mess. And there is Little Girl stirring stuff up with Lisa and Meredith again. Le sigh. She really has nothing to do. Sad.

LISA. Well...John suuuure was looking good in that shirt. lol. I just felt like...though I feel her feelings are valid...that she was looking for a moment. And that I found sad since I used to like her and Meredith together. 

MEREDITH. I felt her anger was real. And I agree that Little Girl was foul for that questioning. She's a better person than I for even having her and Lint over at her house. But alas with that tea about Lisa and the call. I wonder if their friendship will or can recover.

JEANNIE.

MARY. The scene of her with Jen at the church was probably one of those times where I felt she was faking it. Though I felt her Confessional was honest. And again...alas at her and Jen not being a power duo. I will miss their rivalry.

• Members

Meredith's response to Jen at the Vida party made no sense.  Jen was looking for some validation after a difficult (if not, justifiable) period in her life, and Meredith kept talking about how Jen was going backward and speaking about her marriage again, before Jen said anything about Seth that evening.

Meanwhile, Mary was looking for any excuse to leave the event.

But, the kicker of the episode to me was when Heather joked that she could be related to Whitney's husband because they're both built alike. - loved it.

• Members

So has anyone heard the rumor about NY doing a test filming later this year..like they tried with Dallas?

Rumor is Sonja is out because she lives in Florida now, Leah isn't included, and Eboni quit.  So it'll be centered around Luann and Ramona..and will have friends of theirs join.  And the producers only want Bethenny back..but she costs too much.

Not sure if this is true, or just an idea.  I think OC should have done test filming for season 16..imho

• Members

I don't buy it at all.

Since when did Sonja move to Florida? By all accounts she's been spending most of her time between her family's farm in Nashville and Los Angeles.

Social media has been coming hard for Ramona, especially when Jennie on SLC was fired. I think she remains a very hot button issue for Bravo and they'll be taking their time in assessing whether it's viable to bring her back.

Now, I would love it if Leah and Eboni were both out. They brought nothing to the show and viewer reaction to both of them was quite poor. 

• Members

I don't think we are going to know for a while because probably even Bravo doesn't know yet. As @DaytimeFan said, Ramona still stirs up a LOT of negative reaction, and the Jennie disaster reminded people of all Ramona's transgressions. A lot of the rumors of pre-filming also stem from a photo a few days ago of Ramona and Harry Dubin sitting in a hotel lounge in Florida somewhere. The last time we saw a photo of Ramona and Harry, they were tonguing each others tonsils three years ago, and it seemed to be a Ramona-generated marketing ploy for the show.

I think Bravo is nervous about cutting the RHONY OGs too hastily and then having to deal with an OC rebuilding situation (and speaking of OC, Tamra was on WWHL last night, and all of Bravo's official social media went crazy trying to canvas fans about a 'possible' Tamra return -- which imo is already a done deal. As it should be).

I'd also be sad, if Sonja is indeed out, if we didn't have some goodbye episodes from her or Lu. I have a tremendous soft spot for them after all these years.

I'm not sure I miss Dorinda on RHONY, and I'm skeptical if we will get a new, renewed Dorinda. I guess we will see how RHUGT 2 performs with her and Jill. As usual, I wish Heather, Carole and possibly even Aviva would return. They anchored the show amid all the crazy. But I know I'm an outlier -- most of the fans want to see Bethenny, Jill, Dorinda, Sonja, Luann + newbies or some similar combination.

• Members

SLC

That was pretty meh. Dare I say it...BH actually did it better this past season even with the clear favoritism.

To have a delicious smoking gun like Jen's arrest should have had this season off and running. For all the alliances and for all the 'playing it for the camera,' these girls are a bunch of stupid to let that get away from them. The fact that they did was also very telling. It was also very sad. Because this season, like last season, was a slow burn. And once they hit Jen's arrest...OOOOOOooooo...it had gas and it had momentum.

And then it went waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay left. Rather than focus on taking down one Queen, the girls decided to focus on taking down another Queen. Whether it was a cult or not (never mind that the main religion in Utah is cultish), on the strength of hearsay and 'he said, she said,' they decided to attack Mary's religion. So intent on it, they did not even see the REAL snake in their mist. An actual racist. Aka Jeannie.

Please register in order to view this content

And lord knows she tried this finale. It was nice (sober or not...okay, not sober) to see Little Girl try (FINALLY) to make amends with Mary. Though too little, too late. It was not nice to see Jeannie work overtime for a moment when all Mary had to say to her was:

Dust GIF - Dust Rhoa Attitude - Discover & Share GIFs

And being ignored really, really, REALLY bugged Jeannie. So much so they kept jumping into Mary and Little Girl's conversation. Heck, she bumped Little Girl out of the wall. And then...THE GLASS THROW!!! If this was RHOA...

I don't know what bothered me more. That Jeannie's husband did nothing. That Heather egged Jeannie on. Or that NO ONE checked on Mary at all. Instead, they wanted to turn the attack on Meredith. So funny how the last few episodes these girls have been mad jealous of her friendship with Mary. And now that Mary was out of the way, they turned on Meredith when they have a charged criminal in their midst. I can't.

I honestly right now am on the fence about watching the reunion. Definitely does not seem like it will top last year's. But I did see the clip. And HA at the shock on their faces when Andy told them that Mary was not coming and he explained why. But what I LOVED was Meredith's very honest opinion about that and the fact that I do believe the reunion was filmed AFTER her and Mary fell out and Meredith STILL had Mary's back. LOVE. 

JEN. She pulled it off. She really pulled it off. As I was watching her family scenes, I sat there and just thought...I can't believe how they are downplaying her arrest. The lynchpin of this whoooole season. And now? Crickets. And it felt like it's an inconvenience. Scamming elderly people. Guns in her kids' faces. Now she's joking about downsizing? Yeah, she managed to get the good edit. And such a good edit that she managed to keep herself relevant by bringing up her rivalry with Meredith. I wish she had spoken up for Mary since it seem like she wanted to, but for the most part WINNER this time around.

LINT. With no storyline to call her own, Lint had to resurrect her issues with Mormonism. Like I said in my post about Little Girl and her father, it makes one wonder about Lint's relationship with her mother that she blink-and-you-miss-her with her? Meanwhile, online there are claims this was all false since Lint said she would do this wake a year later, not a month after talking to her sister who clearly was not ready. Moreso since there was already a wake.  Someone looking for camera time? LOSER. 

LITTLE GIRL. Well, it was nice to see Mary gather her one last time. lol. That said...she was bound and determined to be Ashley Darby ain't she? Right down to the gross sex scene. uhhhh...NO. Meanwhile she finally wanted to apologize to Mary? Really? 

Too little. Too late. LOSER.

UTAH LYDIA. Well, she ended in a good place. The explosion was at her party which was as bland as her tequila. So...there's that. So...WINNER.

MEREDITH. It would appear Meredith still has some secrets to tell. So for that and her ability to storm off when Jen wanted to start with her. WINNER. 

JEANNIE.

MARY. I thought she handled that with grace, dignity, and more tolerance than I would have had. We got some last gathering and shade from her. But that last confessional? Leave it to Mary Corsby to keep it all the way real in her last one and you could see her hurt when she said it made her wonder who was her friends and who was not. That hurt. She will be missed.