• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

SLC

What they thought was going to be a gang-up on Mary turned into Mary gathering heffas. And not only was I here for that...but the cherry on top was Little Girl thinking she was going to gather Mary for being rude for a Woman of God to have the script flipped on her when Mary said she was one to judge when she hangs upside down from a stripper pole. Little Girl had a reply...small that it was. But...Cue Little Girl's confessional!!! Oooo you mad? Meanwhile I...

Please register in order to view this content

Overall, this next part of the trip was good. If there was one thing that I disliked it was the fact that Bad Weather took a nice 'everyone was getting along leading to interesting combo ex. Jen/Little Girl, Utah Lydia/Lint, Meredith/Jeannine without Lydia and made it into an unnecessary mess and gang-up. Say what you want about Mary...but you will always know where you stand with her...whether she is nice to you in the moment or not. And definitely not fake. 

I really can't say the same for this group. And while I've enjoyed this, I am really considering if I will drop after the reunion. I laughed outloud a few times. But that was due to Mary reading and gathering and Jen being surprisingly entertained and/or messy a few times as well...pot stirring in a way that Bad Weather wish they could do tbh.

JEN. Awwww she had a Cinco de Mayo party. Outside of that, I liked that she was subtly pot stirring. One minute she would walk away and say nothing. The next minute she would be reminding everyone Jeannie said this. Or she would be reminding everyone Mary had her back which made Budget Coven heated. And then she would get Mary to speak up knowing it would be a mess. So...good job.  lol. Again she would mention the court case coming, but still would manage to deflect. 

UTAH LYDIA. Yeah, I don't know if that hot mic moment was staged, but that doesn't sound like a friend of 10 years. If that is one, I guess they aren't really friends. And I lived for Mary not dealing with her mess.

LINT. Looking for a moment with Mary and not getting one is almost as regular as her cousin Little Girl. 

LITTLE GIRL. Oops. Looks like someone has fallen into the habit of saying shady stuff in Confessional that they don't have the balls to say to the person in question. I enjoyed every moment of Mary reading her. And then she was still starting mess with Meredith over her father. 

JEANNIE. I don't see what was so hard to understand that Mary did not want to talk about her life to someone she is still getting to know. Some people are like that. Now, of course, that might also have to do with the fact Mary does not trust her. As we know now, for GOOD reason. I enjoyed Mary and Jen dragging her. 

MARY. I agree. She can do what she want. And I stayed enjoying her friendship with Meredith. And how did they think she would react to them trying a gang up AGAIN??? Are we in BH with the same attempt?

MEREDITH. Yeah, I would be triggered too if someone kept bringing up my dead father. The fact that is just common sense and Little Girl does not get it, means Meredith is a better person than me because I would have had to either leave the table or slap the taste out of her mouth. This week, I thought Meredith handled herself well. She was a great meditator between Mary and the girls so they could not just gang up on her. It was only sad that Utah Lydia had to get in her feelings. But alas...

But good episode.

• Members

ITA with all this. Like you, I am also wondering: where do we go from here after Reunion? It's crazy but Mary the Cult Leader anchors the show. She's cutting through a lot of the BS, and I rarely feel like she is acting. Without that, the show would become completely untethered. It would be a game of changing alliances on a dime. And Lisa Barlow acting out the imaginary soap opera in her head. I cannot buy a thing that comes out of her mouth!

I'm going to miss Mary after the finale, and I'm not sure I love Lint, Little Girl, Utah Lydia, Scammer or The Racist One enough for the both of us! So yeah, I'm worried that S3 will be a lot of scripted crazy but without Mary putting people in their place.... honestly, I worry the Bobbsey twins are going to run amok.

I like Meredith a lot, but Meredith cannot always read a room, and she also cannot reeeeeaaad a person [(c) Nene]. She grandstands, trips up, and the next thing you know, no-one is filming at your event but they are all filming at Scammer's event. Even Brooks will be over there at Scammer's party wearing a mesh face mask for anonymity.

I'm ready for Little Girl to have a comeuppance season. Heather's comeuppance may come later, when people finally figure out she's a lowkey Sniper from the Side.

Edited by Cat

• Members

And just walked in...so speak of the devil.

I LOVE the set design.

ETA: Oooooo, that was GOOD. Leave it to Jen Shah to give us a show. And uh oh, Coach Shah in the hot seat.

I might not be Team Shah in RL, but Team Shah for her getting those girls together and see!!! You were right, Cat!!! Lint already setting up for Season 3 as Betrayed Friend.

And Utah Lydia getting her just dessert is delicious with everyone actually ganging up on her.

And...Meredith vs the Racist. I'm down. 

Edited by Taoboi

• Members

I am telling you!! She has been leaning into the Downtrodden Friend role in seasons 1 and 2, while also reveling in her newfound popularity (on full display at S1 reunion). I knew this would be her next chess move.

As the nasty details of Jen Shah's scam emerge, Lint is going to go full Shocked and Betrayed. She was there for her! Through thick and thin! How could Jen Shah let her down like this? etc.

Edited by Cat

• Members

Haha, please! Lisa's not that mad. 

Bravo has made her into a meme queen!

The trailer is a slow burn. but (Jennie's pointless interjections aside) I think it's going to be a decent one.

Hope Andy peppers Jen Shah with more questions about the case against her.

Edited by Cat

• Members

Not for the both of us. I...

But yes, that's how I've been feeling. Outside of the Jen arrest fallout, what else is there? Utah Lydia might have funny antics, but that will only get you so far. Now if she was back to how she was as Fabulous Ice perhaps, but now that's bad comedic. 

And I'm still not sure how I feel about what little casting news during filming Season 3 I've seen. Nice they went for diversity, but I would hate to see a repeat of gang-up again because someone's backwards thinking is showing.

Yes, I'm here for Little Girl to get a doze of her own medicine. I hope it goes down hard. 

Meanwhile...reunion details...again funny given how much Mary gets mentioned and Part 2 totally sounds like filler.