Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I've been saying SLC gives off RHOV/Melbourne vibes since the first trailer. So I'm so happy to hear @DaytimeFan @Cat @Cheap21 all agree as well. Great company to be in. Or we just have excellent taste.

Please register in order to view this content

NOW if Bravo would put it in a better time slot so they can rake in some good ratings...  

Oh PS...guess who is ALSO in the background?

CHARISSE.

LOL.

lol. I know I forgot to say something. I like the resurgence of Housewives kids on this show. I know from early OC that kids used to be a part of it. And that has lessened over the years so good to see them again. Next generation? Though some of them would be like...was it Jenna's fine son?

And yeah, I laughed at Elizabeth being ribbed (and having a good sense of humor later about it) about always talking about her money. 

Hmmm...if Emily said that...does that mean that party on the beach in the midseason trailer that they are all sitting at will be the finale then? 

Edited by Taoboi

• Members

I'm not Team Darby but I sorta am.  I think Michael's delivery of "control your wife" was inappropriate but someone needed to tell Chris to get his wife.  She is going off at what looks like a very professional gathering because she's been unsuccessful in turning Karen against Monique and it gets ugly every time.  Candiace is a very troubled soul and needs a break from the show.  And if she weren't such a nasty piece of work, folks might sympathize with her more.  

• Members

Not to play armchair psychologist, but IMO Candiace is projecting the rage she harbours towards her overly-controlling mother onto Ashley, Monique and others. She cannot easily regulate her behaviour at the best of times.

The way she antagonizes others into reacting physically, it's like a rush of power for her, and power/control is something she rarely has with her mother. You can see in that finale clip how high on the toxic energy she gets -- she literally thrives on seeing a situation escalate. 

I'm really hoping somebody points this out to her at reunion because she is a troubled soul, as you say, and needs a come-to-Jesus moment. Right now she is leaning in and embracing her dark side.

Edited by Cat

• Members

SLC

Yeah, hubby made note of that busted up Toyota too. It's all a ruse for the cameras. I think she could be another Charrisse, playing it off like she's rich and fabulous, but has an out-of-town hubby that's all but divorced her. But we'll see. 

The polar icecaps are melting and Lisa actually softened in this episode. I finally kinda liked her. She comes off much better as a close friend to Meredith. Let's play the drinking game every time Lisa over enunciates the phrase "I LOVE THAT" though. LOL. Glug glug glug... 

Cousins Heather and Whitney continue to be the winning team. Very level-headed people. Heather is a great friend. She will have your back but can take a step back and sees the clear picture when their friend is in the wrong (i.e. Jen). 

Jen's blowup towards Meredith was ridiculous. I've seen ridiculous Housewives tiffs and this one is probably one of the most petty ones I've ever seen. Jen is trying too hard and looking like a clown. Kudos to Meredith for "disengaging."  And a big F--K YOU to Jen for spilling all the tea about Meredith's marriage, and the game of telephone trickled down to nearly ever other castmember. That was dirty of Jen. In the words of non-factor Dr. Wendy Osefo, "she's not your friend," Meredith. 

Mary's lunch was odd but so fun to watch. She's giving Ramona Singer a run for her money with the googly eyes. 

You know what? I really like this show. I'm a fan. 

• Members

I thought Mary captured the eccentric spirit of the Met ball..with the door man dressed in holiday entired.

Jen is an example of why I tell straight men to never marry and / or having a pre nup.  

Meredith disengaging was refreshing and has given a new twist on the housewife formula.

• Members

My bad...I should have been specific.

Charisse is at the party. She's in the clip in the sparkling red when Ashley is pushing Michael. And at another point I believe. But yep...she's there.

Them producers really do not like her. lol. 

And I...WANT...MORE. That just wets my appetite, but I want ALL of it.

And Chris getting up...yessir! Defend your family. 

lol.

She ain't wrong though. Old schoolers totally would be about that 'if I got fired' life. 

Agree on Mary's design for the Met Ball cuz it really is like that.

And I read what you said about Jen and str8 men and I was