Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Absolutely. I have long felt that Bethenny has turned into her once-nemesis, Jill Zarin. I also agree with you about Carole's blogs. They clearly expressed her hurt and anger, and she lashed out -- but every word she wrote in there was truth. Andy read the quote from her blog about how Bethenny should give a masterclass in gaslighting. It was meant to be this moment which exposed Carole's bitchiness but all I could think was how incisive Carole was about Bethenny's M.O.

It's actually too bad Carole won't stick around for one more year because there isn't anybody else on those couches equipped to call Bethenny out on her sh!t. For Bethenny to rag on Carole for her age -- girl, you are fast approaching 50 and desperate to appear cool -- or to criticise her looks... ? While I am literally staring at the bony sternum of Bethenny's 10th boob job? Her face has been completely lifted and redone -- her jaw alone has been shaved to a shadow of its former self! Again, like Jill used to do, Bethenny accuses others of the crimes that she herself transgresses.

It was a toxic episode, so I guess they are trying to lighten up next week's. I was almost relieved when Andy did a segment on Tinsley's harmless non-SL. I also enjoyed Ramona and Andy's little wink and giggle during a brief break.

The Lu segment got to me, especially when the women talked about how Luann is lonely and like a small child who needs a lot of love. I still think the Count tomcatting around and divorcing her was what broke Luann initially and led her down this current path.

I get that. My mom went through non-Hodgkins lymphoma some years back, and I had a lot of trouble watching season 10's ghoulish obsession with cancer. I hated what Brooks did AND a dickmatized Vicki for turning a blind eye, but I also disliked Meghan becoming the absolute authority on cancer simply because of second-hand experience. I felt it was performative, like she was constantly burnishing her halo. JMO of course.

Edited by Cat

• Replies 38.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

So I watched an episode of RH of Dallas at last.  It's an interesting show with a fun energy that isn't toxic like Atlanta/NY, nor is it slow building like OC.  Based on what I've heard about her, Leeann seems very calm and sedate while Kameron reminds me of that killjoy friend that everyone tolerates, but secretly wishes would decline the invite so that everyone can have a good time.  D'andria does intrigue me, though I think she'd be better off forging her own path since she's never going to get what she wants working with her mother.  Sometimes you have to cut the cord with a toxic parent, and this is one of those times.

• Members

@NothinButAttitude ! And anybody else who has this reaction 

Please register in order to view this content

when I mention the name 'Heather McDonald' !

So TT has a post up about KZB being interviewed on Heather McDonald's podcast (and BTW -- I thought Wig had imploded her entire Bravo career after her ATL reunion performance?? What is it with people giving this no-talent, prejeudiced, chain-smoking 55-year old endless opportunities to promote herself?). Like everything out of her mouth, Kim is once again lying about her 'achievements,' including one where she claims she was almost The Bachelorette  (a show I have thankfully never watched) back in the day. 

But NBA, the BEST bit was this piece of gossip:

"In other Juicy Scoop news, apparently their  Facebook Group was talking about potential replacements for Andy Cohen (also sadly unlikely to happen) and Heather had some sort of meltdown on her private group page about why no one suggested her for the position."

Oh man, this ho is so desperate to appear on Bravo and the Real Housewives.

http://tamaratattles.com/2018/09/05/kim-biermann-is-a-pathological-liar/

Edited by Cat

• Members

I've never heard her podcast, but I am looking to listen to a new podcast about the HWs, so thanks for the recommendation! 

Please register in order to view this content

My issue with Heather McDonald is that she seems so thirsty to be on a RH show in one capacity or another. She was on Brandi's podcast on RHOBH and I think that's when we started hearing 'talk' about her being a potential HW candidate for that show. Then she showed up at Jill Zarin's events for thyroid cancer (def a very worthy cause), but it seemed like she was trying to cozy up to JZ, Ramona and other NY HWs so they could recommend her for RHONY. And now we have this purported FB meltdown when none of her fans suggested she replace Andy as reunions moderator.  I find her thirstiness off-putting. Maybe I unfairly tarred her with that brush, but it is my gut reaction lol.

Should I listen to the Wig interview? I fear it will drive me nuts. I can't take all the BS about having Pregnancy Lips and tons of money and whatnot.

TT has v. reactive axes to grind for sure (LVP, Carole, Wig, for instance). I have stopped checking the site regularly, but I did by chance see her KZB post this a.m. and decided to share. 

Edited by Cat

• Members

I think you’d enjoy Heather’s podcast a lot. It’s really well produced and lots of fun. 

Heather is very funny about her housewives friends and how she shows up in the background of scenes. I can say unequivocally that Heather’s line about being a housewife is not thirst: it’s a running joke. 

• Members

I listened to the interview over my lunch break! I have to say this is one of the better (and professionally-produced) RH podcasts I have listened to. It helps that Heather is a fan/connected to RH because she is an engaged interviewer. She asked solid questions, PLUS follow-up questions (take note, Andy), and harked back to past episodes of RHOA. 

I get that Heather wasn't going to go all Bob Woodward on Kim. Wig's favourite subject is, of course, Wig, so Heather let her talk and contradict herself, like how she 'never' got work done. KZB finally admitted to fillers and boob jobs with Dr. Lenny Hochstein of RHoMiami fame. 

Listening to this, it's crazy how Wig builds up this bunker mentality around her children and husband, creating this narrative that Toxic People (like her parents and Kroy's) are trying to 'destroy' their love and that's why they have to isolate the family unit from everybody. It creates a lot of co-dependency on Mommy and is, of course, very narcissistic.

When Wig talked about Reunion, it made my blood boil how she referred to it (and the women) as violent. I thought the ATL HWs were purposely very restrained, coming at her one-by-one with their valid points. Kim got bested by people smarter than her, who were in the right, and who were over her. She cannot stand that.

It is SO very clear that Wig is desperate to move to LA and land a spot on RHOBH.

So! Thank you for the podcast rec! However, I am still side-eyeing Heather for this FB meltdown. Also, she'd better be careful not to trigger Andy's wrath, as she is a 'friend of Bravo'. She launched that Facebook poll about who should replace Andy as reunion moderator, expecting to win, and at a time when he is in a weak position with the network. He can be vengeful -- just ask Kathy Griffin.

Edited by Cat

• Members

Finally caught up with RHOD's Beaver Creek episode. First of all, I enjoyed this Beaver Creek stuff more than the Bezerkshires and hope it becomes an annual thing on RHOD.

I like the mix of this group,  and Kameron, who I didn't enjoy all that much last year, is REALLY growing on me. I find her hilarious, -- especially when Brandi tries to prank her and K is like "I feel so wanted." There is something light-hearted about their trolling of each other. Stephanie is growing on me, too.

Leeanne has been a quiet figure in the background these last few episodes. I'm guessing the next episode is her break-out.

D'Andra is apparently meant to be this season's Big Bad, but the fact that she doesn't trust or get along with Brandi is a sign of discretion in my book! D'Andra also looks a thousand times better and younger without all that heavy makeup.

Damn. I hadn't realized until your list that RHOA has essentially half of the cast which are new (or newish) HWs. 

I'm hoping they do the amazing country of Japan justice on this cast trip, but I have a spooky feeling we will be getting Porsha grossed out at all the delicious sushi, a la Erika and Rinna on BH.

Edited by Cat