• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

The fact that we are once again on the same side of an issue just makes me so emotional. God knows that rarely happens for the 2 of us, friends. 

But yes, Gizelle "comforting" Karen was an issue for me too. Why? B/c it wasn't genuine. Stevie Wonder could see that Gizelle only went to Karen's side b/c she knew the whole situation flipped on her evil a** and she didn't want to get backlash. Guess what? The audience still loathes you. 

And I am glad someone else sees that Andy eats Gizelle's sh-t string. It annoys me. Gizelle is rehearsed, unfunny, and downright mean. 

Speaking of Gizelle, I find it odd that she kept bringing up Monique supposedly having the audacity to bring up exes when she did the same to Karen and Charrisse in previous seasons. The fireman? Blue eyes? Yeah. It's OK for Gizelle to spread unfounded, salacious rumors but when the shoe is on the other foot, it is a problem. 

Gizelle further unnerved me when she still accused Monique of being behind Kyndall being on the show when Cha-Cha outright admitted she was behind it all. Gizelle is such a damn simp. 

When it comes to the Darbys, I don't believe that Ashley had a miscarriage. I just don't. I feel like this was another ploy to garner some sympathy instead of backlash for being crude to Karen. Michael adamantly protested having kids and we're supposed to believe his old ass had an epiphany? Yeah right. 

Overall, this was a solid season, and I cannot wait for s4. I'm enjoying Potomac more than I am ATL in recent years. ATL better watch their backs because Potomac and M2M are coming for that top slot and are actually bringing it. 

• Members

Team Huger all day, everyday. Karen and Ray are a team and they brought the broom and the dustpan and swept up Ashley and Michael succinctly.

Michael Darby sure shut up quick when Ray and Karen mentioned his business problems and Ashley had nothing to say when Ray explained the Blue Eyes situation without breaking a sweat. Michael might shake his head at them renting a house, but his refusal to listen to Karen was rooted in that he knew there was an explanation. Karen's parents lived in Virginia and their benefits were vested in the State of Virginia. Karen had planned for her parents to move in with her and Ray, so in order to maintain their benefits, they rented that house. At the same time, they needed the cash from their Potomac house and you don't buy a new house when you've got to work out cash flow issues. For such a "successful businessman" Michael sure didn't see the common sense in their circumstances. 

Michael waving his American passport around proves nothing. Does he think the audience doesn't know about dual citizenship and that he could have travelled on an Australian passport?

The only woman on the Green Eyed Bitch Couch who came out of this reunion looking better was Robyn. Sure, she's dumb, but she seemed fairer about Karen's situation and Karen said so herself. Gizelle and Andy are just too gross and nasty for words. Andy needs to go from these reunions. He is too personally entrenched and biased. 

I agree with @NothinButAttitude I just don't believe Ashley had a miscarriage. She's lied plenty on this show and this one seemed a bit obvious. 

This was a great Season 3, bring on Season 4!

• Members

Cha-Cha may have a nice wig on, but she threw her friendship with Monique away in a bid to get her spot back -- and it was a FAIL. She remains a FOH in S4, and no amount of 'I chose to take a step back' is going to convince me that Charrisse was willingly demoted for a second straight season.

Michael telling Ray he would never be in a bad situation with the IRS... oh, honey. Be careful what you wish for. The IRS watches ALL the RH shows very closely with a copy of each participant's worldwide tax statements in hand.

Ashley lies like she breathes. I don't believe the baby story, I don't believe her mom's boyfriend is suddenly employed, I don't believe the marriage troubles anymore. Michael is clearly as thirsty for camera time as she.

Obvs I agree with @ChitHappens @NothinButAttitude @DaytimeFan regarding Gizelle. In Part 1, Gizelle was clearly prodded by Andy Cohen to hoist her carcass after Karen. Gizelle let Ashley take the fall for the machinations against Karen, but ALL three harpies went after Karen about her finances, her house and her supposed 'affairs.' Gizelle is super-protected by Andy and Bravo.

THIS. This is one reason I am dreading NYC reunion. Andy has clearly chosen Team Moneybags Bethenny over Carole. Moreover, the editing shows Ramona, Dorinda & Carole calling Bethenny out on her sh!t and looking like some bumbling Keystone Cops. Bring on Australia's fabulous Alex Perry, I say. 

Edited by Cat

• Members

TT is suggesting that she is a possible FOH, but the producers could cut her scenes if they so choose. IA that Cha-Cha overplayed her hand and there is not much left to say beyond that.

Your avatar and sig are MAJESTIC, btw! 

Edited by Cat