Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Andy beaming his ass off during that BOOYAH moment says it all. Sounds like the friendship between Andy and Carole is DONE. He really chose Team Bethenny, huh.

I'm not a violent person, but like I said, if anyone smacked a phone within an inch of my face, they'd be getting a punch on the mouth and one smashed phone.

Edited by Cat

• Members

Yeah. This strong season really went out with a whimper. I’m trying to remember any really good finales, but I’m blanking. These franchises so often try to wrap a hopeful bow on a turbulent season with some big event, but the interactions and confrontations between the women feel sort of forced and pat to me. It’s a problem I see with other reality shows too (Terrace House, etc.).

• Members

BH:

I have a friend that lives in the Bahamas, and the BH ladies are there now filming.  She sent me a ton of pictures of the ladies having dinner.  The cast includes Lisa V,  Lisa R, Kyle, Teddi, Dorit, Camille and Erika.  So Tamara Tattles seems to be wrong - all the ladies are back!  Bonus - Nene and Greg were there too!  Not sure if coincidence or if the Atlanta ladies are all there too.

There was a big fight at dinner between Kyle and Erika.

• Members

Related image

Thanks for the tea! That is real first-hand tea too!

Yes, they're all back, as we suspected. I wonder if Denise Richards was at the dinner too? I wouldn't mind seeing Nene get in there and shake the group a little in the Bahamas (even though she is Team Kyle).

• Members

I wish Bravo would do a special short all-stars series in which HWs from different franchises mixed it up on an island. Sort of like Bachelor in Paradise. As you say, a lot of the women have genuine friendships with ladies from other cities.

Edited by Faulkner

• Members

Something about NYC's season three finale felt like the perfect bow to an outstanding year (Bethenny to Jill: "You have to change a lot and I mean that."  Jill: "I am who I am.") plus you had setup for the next year (Jill refusing to have a moment with Alex when Alex came up to her). The big event was Ramona and Mario's vow renewal. 

I think the worst was that goofyass way they ended season three of New Jersey, with Caroline's family all reading Teresa's cookbook and getting all miffed about her "Olive Garden" remark for set-up to next season's drama (not to mention the season finale, taped mid-way through season 4). All of that was a logistical mess. 

Camille 

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

It's come to the point where whenever Bethenny has a scene on TV, I literally break out in hives à la Alex !

Image result for RHONY Alex panting gif

However, two things Bethenny is NOT, in my opinion: A drug addict, or a bad mother.

That episode Jason Hoppy is citing in court, I don't even think Bethenny was truly drunk. It looked to me like poor acting as she attempted to avoid answering Carole's questions and tried desperately to bond with Slurinda.

I don't think she is a druggie -- possibly Adderall for its weight-loss benefits, but she is always working, energetic and hyper-focused. I don't know if you can be hyper-focused and abusing OxyContin! She is SO controlling and tightly wound that she can barely have a natural bowel movement, let alone allow drugs to rule her life.

I have no proof of her mothering skills, but as a result of her shitty childhood, and the way she talks about Brynn, she clearly wants to give her kid the childhood she never got. Her daughter probably brings out some lightr qualities in her. 

Jason Hoppy is probably also a pretty devoted dad, but like Bethenny he is highly controlling and self-obsessed. I always thought this about Jason watching Season 3 RHONY and their spinoff show. He claimed to be anti-fame, but every time he was on screen, he was drinking it up. He was a really bad actor when saying he wasn't about the fame game, lol. He also seemed very cold and majorly bummed at Bethenny's success. Once she had Brynn, Bethenny probably transferred her love for Jason onto her daughter.

Basically they are both as narcissistic as each other. Maybe this crazy horrendous divorce/custody mess is their karmic retribution for... the way they are? They will never get what they want unless they compromise and work together. But they don't want to do that, so here we are.

lol no kidding.  This is irrefutable proof though. I think she might reach out to @alwaysAMC and respectfully ask to reprint those photos tbh. When a news source is legit, she tends to give them their due.

Edited by Cat