Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

The big boat storyline with Porsha and Cynthia starts in episode 4! Shocked it's so soon. I thought the season would be going for a while before the big stuff started happening. Now don't get me wrong, I'm VERY excited, just surprised it happened so early in filming.

• Members

at least someone did. I was praying for my ears bc she was dreadful. She shouldnt have taken that bait

we'll see. I feel like every season, Teresa's friends are rumored to be joining, only to have them dropped or relegated to extras seen in a couple of episodes

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

If Melissa is not returning, that must be Bravo's decision and not her's because I cannot ever see that thirsty wannabe turning down the RH paycheck/platform to show what a saintly person she is.

I finally watched The View episode with Nene, it was really interesting seeing Nene work overtime to hold back the Nay Nay in front of a live audience, because on RHoA she would have gone Cujo. I thought Joy was definitely poking to bring out the NayNay but at the same time, some of her comments were not misplaced (though the house comments were dumb. Who cares?). According to Tamara Tattles, Nene posted this pic on her social media afterwards, with some comment about how mean and bullying the women were to her. Apparently, Joy refused to pose for the photo. Raven did, but Nene cropped her out. I don't think Raven said one word during that panel so I'm not sure why she did that.

Nene-on-the-view.jpg?resize=500%2C500

The irony is that Nene would be perfect on The View. It is a hornet's nest and people watch to see the women scratch at each other. Nene being on the outs with Joy and Raven would be what The View brand is all about! However, Nene is so deluded by her own importance in show business now that she is literally biting the hand that feeds it. Sometimes I am stunned how stank her attitude [(c) Kandi] still is. And I say this as someone who has defended Nene previously.

Tamara Tattles source: http://tamaratattles.com/2015/11/18/lets-have-another-look-at-what-nene-leakes-wore-on-the-view/

Edited by Cat

• Members

Angie Simpson released that statement after the pictures from the premiere came out. She is in almost all of them so people were asking. Interesting to know. I wonder how it would've gone with her as a wife and who would've been cut to fit her in. I also wonder if this means we won't meet the two new wives for a while, since they originally planned to have her there.

• Members

Lmao the shade this random heffa is throwing at Kenya's water product is too funny. Her venue apparently is hot as hell. SMDH. 

Feel bad for Cynthia. I'm shocked yet so touched that Leon told her to fight for her marriage. She really should try to rekindle something with him.

Loving this BH special! 

Edited by ThePrinceOfSunspear