• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

RHOA

I just saw Nene's WWHL and ugh! On one hand I want to say she handled herself and her questions well and almost came across likeable but she drove me crazy with the way she kept going on about how she's on Broadway. She was really boosting her head up and elevating herself above the ladies bc she's found "success" on Broadway. Someone needed to knock her down to reality.

I thought she handled the Cynthia questions well by pretty much dismissing her off as irrelevant but she lost me when it came to Kenya and the donation. Her reasoning for not paying up is bc the statute of limitations on that ran up was so stupid. Really Nene? She never was going to pay bc she never expected Kenya to

And yes Nene's makeup was wack. Her wig was kinda decent but it bothered me how the hair wasn't moving. Too stiff but she'd look okay in still shots, just not video

• Members

RHOA:

​I am LOVING this new Cynthia. She was shading the hell out of Porsha all night long. She snatched her bald at their meeting and I loved every second. But Cynthia is a better woman than me. Had Porsha had me waiting for one hour, I would've put my hands on her and showed her how to really drag someone.

Porsha is such a puppet this season. At the start of the episode, she believed that Apollo was a liar but when Nene came back, she was quickly reprogrammed into believing Kenya is a whore. rolleyes.gif

And Nene saying that she never called Kenya a whore is bullsh*t. The whole second half of season six/reunion she called Kenya every name in the book but the mother of God. She is such a lying b*tch. Mind you that she spent season 1-4 slut-shaming Kim. But I also find it odd too that Nene does not find Kenya innocent when she did the same thing with Peter--her flirting with him. And she didn't like it when the women alleged that she and Peter were screwing each other. Now she's doing the same to Kenya. #ByeNathan

ETA: Nene showed tonight that she is not Porsha's friend. She shaded the f*ck out of her about her potential suitor, basically, solidifying what Cynthia later said about Porsha later [her sleeping with a married man].

And Porsha shading Cynthia about her pageants . . . Girl plz. Have you forgotten how you whined about Cynthia not letting you sing at her last one? #BitchDown

WWHL:

From what Kandi said about Claudia [and Claudia retweeting it], I cannot wait for Claudia to scalp the remainder of those paper thin edges off Nene's head. She must've given her a good read. tongue.png

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

• Members

Cynthia still seems a lil bit rough with her gatherings and readings but overall she handled Mitsubishi well. Mitsubishi thinks she's so hardcore just because she literally dragged a chick. Whatevs, don't let the door hit you.

Nene going in for Claudia with the swiftness? This chick talks about women not supporting women and is always on the prowl to talk down about her fellow cast-mates unless they've almost literally rented an apartment in her a--. I can't wait for Claudia to get her.

• Members

I see where Nene is coming from though re:Claudia. I think it's a little annoying and fake when these women move from NYC/LA to Atlanta just to be on the show. You're not married and, if it weren't for this show, you wouldn't even be in ATL. That kinda goes against the whole "Real Housewives" thing. I think that's what Nene meant.

I do like Claudia a lot already though.

Cynthia is so fake and she certainly didn't "get" anyone tonight. I was dying laughing when she kept saying "Don't come for me when I didn't come for you"…She's now outright stealing Kenya's lines. So pathetic laugh.png. From a condo up Nene's ass to a mansion up Kenya's, these are the days of Cynthia's life. Girl, bye.

Edited by Mr. Vixen

• Members

ArNCRcZ.png

She looks a mess. I know she's only doing the producer's job, but Kandi is annoying me how much of a gossip she is. She keeps sticking her nose in other people's business and instigating sh-t. Its unflattering of her

LOL at Nene's shade on Porsha "She drives a Rolls-Royce but her doorbell doesnt work"

Ugh at Nene saying Phaedra doesnt owe Kenya an apology. Oh yes she does! And what was her issue with Claudia, saying she was thirsty when she heard she moved to ATL. Nene is such a hater of new women in this group

Apollo: "I despite everything about my wife, but I still love her". Boy bye

Go Cynthia! Her reading Poorsha and standng her ground gave me life. How you going to invite someone somewhere and show up 1 hour late? Forget their issues, bc thats enough to get me pissed off and greet you less than pleasant. She probably thought she was being cute so I loved Cynthia reading her for filth. That was glorious.

cmQcU2b.jpg

kGCj6lZ.jpg

3MAzIPQ.jpg

LMAO, I think its pretty clear that someone on the set hates her ass. I cant beleive they have her on tv looking like Wanda

She didnt move here to be on RHoATL. She moved here for a career oppurtunity. She actually has a job, being on the Rickey Smiley show. She has a past in radio, having hosted her own show on Sirius a few years back. She's not an actress and her career in the entertainment is that of a tv/radio personality. Regardless of RH, Ricky giving her that job was a good opportunity for her, that she couldn't pass up. She wasnt even going to be a cast member this season, so I dont get saying she came down just for the show. She only agreed to film some stuff as Kenya's friend but the producers loved her so much that they bumped her up. Thats not even speculation as its been confirmed by multiple sources

Edited by Cheap21

• Members
Porsha thought she was going to roll up in there and drag Cynthia but she didnt. Her real issue is that Cynthia is the only one who didnt support what she did. Cynthia's stance was very clear. Yes Kenya provoked her but she should not have put her hands on her. She should have walked away and told producers she wasn't continuing with taping until the props were removed. Porsha is so dumb. Opinions aren't black and white, they can be very complex.

And I see the consensus on social media is that this is a new Cynthia. No Cynthia may not be confrontational and ready to verbally drag someone like some of her other castmates but she has gotten Kim, Sheree, and Phaedra together in the past. She definitely was a spitfire at the Season 4 reunion. Some people need to rewatch that.

Also LOL at Riley. She is NOT here for Todd and his daughter.

• Members

Cynthia was textbook definition of "trying WAY too hard". She did have a valid point about Porsha being an hour late and that would have pissed the hell out of me alone. So she def had me rooting for her during that little exchange and I prob would have gotten up and walked out since stupid Porsha didn't even apologize for that ish.

That being said the whole back and forth was useless and just seemed like a lot of screaming over one another and cutting each other off. I don't really think either of them "won" the debate/argument.

I missed the first 40 minutes though so I didn't see Miss NeNe Leakes...sad.png

She is absolutely right regarding the bet with dumb Kenya. The statue of limitations ran out on that a long time ago. She made that bet way back at the last reunion and she's just now fulfilling it. Gurl bye!

• Members
Nene clearly stated that Kenya would pick a charity, Nene would write the check and Kenya would match her. Maybe Kenya was waiting on Nene to act on her promise.

Nene just did that to try and embarrass Kenya. She probably doesn't even have $20,000 in cash in the bank to give away to charity trying to stunt for the cameras.

• Members

Kenya's broke and wasn't waiting on nobody. And you're right about Nene's intentions and she definitely achieved that result because the look on the heffa's face was priceless. She was sick to her stomach at how she was being exposed for the fake lying girl she is.

She had plenty of time to donate to the Detroit public school system but she knew she had to scrape together and wait for that back end check from Bravo before she could even think about it. Nene doesn't owe her anything but just to be gracious and charitable I think it'd be awesome if she donated something to them.