Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

I read that Teddi was launching an investigation into her own company but then the news hit that she is getting fired and I can’t find the article about her saying she’s not running a starvation ring.

The news of her firing brought a real smile to my face! I didn’t even watch pat 3 of the reunion. This season was awful. 

Potomac was so good. I enjoyed the entire hour. 
Regarding Ashley’s marriage having its own identity. I don’t think a man allowing his wife to be with another woman levels the playing ground or is somehow equal to a man sleeping with another woman. Shamari from RHOA said she and ( bell, biv or devoe?)used to have an open marriage but she was only “allowed” to be open with other women.  I’m guessing Ashley is trying to save face. Nobody was surprised that she allowed threesomes.  

I don’t think the lead up to the fight was fight worthy although Candiaces theatrics are irritating AF.

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Y’all need to listen to Heather’s podcast! She has Carole on and this is the most real behind the scenes podcast I’ve heard for a housewife! I just am maybe 15 minutes in and Heather is talking about Luann offering her a joint and heavy drugs on the St Barth’s trip. Also she talks about hiding Sonja, Luann and the pirate doing heavy drugs from the producers. These two are *so* real and it literally sounds like two friends having a private conversation. 

Edited by Chris B

• Members

BH

So apparently the whole scene of 'Bravo Bravo Frakking Bravo' is one of the scenes that will be shown tomorrow.

NY

See? This is why I liked it as a binge. LOL!!! I'm currently watching the girls at Dorinda's at the Berkshires and...lol. It again makes me think of the Dorinda vs Leah scene. Is there going to be a SECRETS REVEALED for them after the reunion?

That said...

RAMONA. I am definitely Team Elyse on this fight. Even if it feels like Sonja started it...brought it into the open. However, even here it appears she has Dorinda's number. I am tempted to say that LuAnn as well, but she's busy being the good friend.

LEAH. She is bringing some fun and Greek chorus at the moment between Ramona vs Elyse and Lu vs Sonja.

LUANN. Is LOVE. lol. Even when she is being dramatic over this 'Sonja doesn't have to be in my show!!!' business, I just can't hate her. Meanwhile, her and Dorinda on the couch watching Ramona and Elyse find has been hilarious. And her storming out of the house with her Jovani bag was funny.

DORINDA. Like that she has Ramona's number, too as she is coaching her maid on how to be assertive with Ramona. And she's a great host. But she's always been a great host. Good to see that has not changed. Yet.

SONJA. Seems generally hurt. And Dorinda has a point. She has been there through all of LuAnn's journey. So it is kinda of dismissive how Lu is acting to Sonja's feelings is not right. I like they made up.

Heather!!! And her husband is looking yummy. So was the bartender.

And Elyse has a drunk persona...lol. Why did we lose her again?

POTOMAC

So...here we are!!!

I did the rewatch. And I still feel the same. BOTH of the girls had a part in the fight. HOWEVER...going back and watching it...those green eyed bandits were right there, egging it on. In fact, I would say Gizelle was talking at the right moments to get it popping out. But...will anyone realize she did.

ASHLEY. Well, well, well. I never thought I would be on the side of the golddigger. That's for sure. But...whether she wanted to or not...Ashley took a page out of NJ's Teresa's handbook and did FULL TRANSPARENCY. And you know what? That was a good look on her. She OWNED IT. BH, TAKE NOTE. However, she can't be surprised this came up. Producers have been after Michael for a while. And he MAKES IT SO EASY. I mean really Michael? After last season? You know better. But I liked their scene at the restaurant. Why? Because Ashley HELD ALL THE CARDS. She has her baby (and another on the way in RL) so she will be well off. And right when we as viewers could be tired of her...here's a sister we never knew about. After 4 years. And there are possibilities there since we know Ashley does not get along with her mama's man. She (and Michael) are the gift that keeps giving. That said...GURL...THEY BEEN SAYING THAT ABOUT YOU AND MICHAEL FOR YEARS NOW!!! You are so obtuse sometimes, but I am coming around to liking her. Motherhood becomes her. 

KAREN. Karen ain't no fool. There's a reason why she is speaking a LOT of mess about Gizelle. I bet she saw and noticed what I noticed about Gizelle instigating the fight. She may not have been in the first thirty minutes, but she made what time she had count. 

WENDY. I liked her family scene. Being a good mom. Liked that she appears to truly be Candiace's friend. Being sure to keep the wineglass close. Being sure to hide the sharp objects. Girl knows. lol. She's THAT friend. And I can always count on her expressions.

ROBYN. I am liking her haircut now. And have we ever seen her dad on here. Or Mom. I feel like the mom has been on. It was a little scene but I liked. And I hollered at her accidentally messaging Ashley. She is such a ditzy sidekick.

GIZELLE. I will give her this much...her hair looked good in the confessional. That said...someone was giving off some Kyle tendencies. I hope everyone catches you like they appear to not be able to do with Kyle. My money is on Karen.

Please register in order to view this content

CANDIACE. Well...where do I begin? I liked the singing. Like Ashley, I felt she was getting a good edit this season. And she has been handling herself well so far. And I will even say in a war of words with Monique, she was WINNING. Her? Granted Candiace has gathered other girls before, but this was different because Monique was always better at it. And Candiace was actually gathering her. Where she went wrong was 1)poking the bear and 2)doing all that in front of the others knowing they smell the blood in the water. You should not have pointed...especially after last year with Ashley. And then you asked someone who already let you know if  you asked to get dragged, YOU WILL GET DRAGGED. One step forward, two steps back for you.

MONIQUE. It was the one sentence. You had to say she was drunk. She had to mention you were 'sleep.' You had to make a kid comment. And then it escalated quickly. Gizelle being there did not help. But where she went wrong was 1)ALSO poking the bear and 2)ALSO doing this in front of all the others knowing about what was going on BTS...which I believe is what influenced Monique. She was angry about the rumor. She was angry as she said to everyone (you know...what the producers subtitled in the scene btw) that her good friend was acting like she did not know WHEN SHE KNEW. She was angry that you backed out of the podcast and she was out of pocket. Then you were taking potshots and embrassing her. She really should have tried AGAIN (since she did try to be the adult before) to talk to Candiace in private. Maybe this would have been avoided. While Candiace is not completely at fault, sadly Monique is not completely innocent either. Still...Candiace did ask and you did say you would whether preggers or not. 

THE FIGHT. Personally, I feel and hope that Bravo show it from the other angle. Sunday we definitely saw that Monique grabbed that hair. However in one of the clips in the trailer, you also saw that Monique did have wine in her face, supporting her claim that Candiace threw wine at her. And unless I am mistaken the wine is in her right hand and that hand we didn't see. In the video on Twitter that we posted here preimere night we know Monique got some licks in before Karen stormed out. So I hope if they are going to show the fight fully...AND IT LOOKS LIKE THEY WILL...we get all of it from all sides. Also...Gizelle instigated all that. 

Great episode. 

• Members

These 19 Mariah Carey GIFs Will Help You Read Your Enemies to Filth

But on a more serious note...

Once the scandal broke...it was a given. Otherwise SHE would have been the target and well...

Other than that...THIS is the cherry on top for me...from LVP's lips...

Hehe...YAAASS!!

• Members

Putting to one side that NXIVM diet cult she was trying to build 

Teddi's announcement is pretty self-deprecating...? She knows how the viewers feel about her, and she doesn't hide the fact that she was fired.

I mean, obviously I want her smug, hypocritical ass fired. But she shouldn't have been fired before Erika. Erika did F all this season. Teddi was production's bitch and drove that Denise-Brandi SL like a mack truck through the Rome trip. It was a nasty job, but Kyle, Rinna and Erika sure as hell weren't going to get their hands dirty.

Oh well. 'NIGHT, TEDDI BEAR.

Drinking Rhobh GIFs | Tenor

It was a great podcast, and the Heather-Carole friendship is the real deal. Interesting point about Aviva and Dorinda having similar qualities when it came to knowing what the audience wants to see.

Weirdly, though, all the drugs-and-sex tea they were spilling has not dented my feelings for Luann or Sonja. 

Edited by Cat

• Members

Then Terri DeMarco should not be bothering at the shade (even from LVP) that is coming her way. If she can 'own it,' she can also 'take it.' with that self deprecating.

And accept the fact that for all that attempt at pot-stirring...she...was kinda BORING. 

But I agree...Erika also should be going.

• Members

See? I have to ask...who thought of BAT? I meant to ask but I...well...forgot.

Once the scandal came out, I was sure she was not coming back. Could you imagine how next season would have went down? Kyle or no Kyle, I think people would have turned on her or she would have been the target. She might have tried to deflect...probably onto Garcelle and then Twitter would have REALLY come for her.