Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Wow. The reunion was really something else. I feel like Bravo is purposely torturing Vicki and I almost feel bad for her. You can see how important this show is to her. I imagine Shannon and Tamra would probably act the same.

I don’t think anyone came out of part 1 looking good, Kelly Dodd included.

• Replies 39.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Yeah, it's always great to see Jeana, especially when the mic picks up some aside she says about Tamra. They could have brought back Tammy Knickerbocker lol (Duff connection!). But really, I would like to see Lizzie, Gretchen, Alexis and Heather. They marked my OC viewing memories. 

I love the evocative music at the end when they do each wives' Where Are They Now? moment. 

• Members

Well, except for Emily. 

Please register in order to view this content

It was clear that Gina basically threw away Emily's friendship for a chance to audition for the Skipper role in the Tres Amigas. Actually, I just read something quite insightful on TT which said that Emily is a giver but Gina is a taker, and that never ends well. I think that sums it up pretty accurately. Now Gina has moved onto another giver, Shannon. 

I'm curious to see if Gina will talk about what happened with her ex.

This season was better than it has been in years (better than the Meghan King Edmonds years for sure). But there is a lot of toxicity, especially between Tamra-Kelly-Vicki-Shannon, and it threatens to capsize the show if it gets out of control. Consequently, RHOC feels at a crossroads. Bravo appear to be deciding whether to (a) continue with this group and give Vicki her orange back. Or (b) make radical cast changes. I have nothing to support this feeling, but I feel like Tamra and Vicki might get jettisoned completely, and the show would be reconstructed around Shannon and Kelly. 1-2 of the Gina/Em/Brown group would get replaced by newbies.

Edited by Cat

• Members

Yeah, all three parts are being shown within a week or so.  They want to finish OC before 12/31 since they have a ton of new shows premiering in Jan/Feb.  OC had more episodes this season at 23 vs. the standard 21 it has had the past 3 seasons.  

Interesting observation on Potomac and Dallas episode counts.  I imagine that both shows are probably cheaper to produce than the other franchises, and the ladies don't get paid nearly as much, but it looks like Potomac is getting some love:

Potomac episode counts per season:  12, 14, 20, 21

Dallas episode counts per season:  11, 14, 18, 17

Edited by alwaysAMC

• Members

I might feel for Vicki if she hadn't sued Bravo shortly before the reunion because of Kelly's "Fraud" comments. Does she not realise they have the Brooks/Cancer stuff on tape? She's lucky she had a job after that--on bravo or in insurance. Plus, she was so hateful to all of the production. If this is how she is with cameras, I can just imagine what she's like bts.

This reunion also made me realise why I hate reunions. Andy is a terrible moderator. Nothing ever gets sorted. For ex:Why didn't Andy call out Gina's white woman entitlement over her arrest?  And how taking an uber was such a terrible thing. And how she equated Emily setting her up with the cousin to being in prison? I know she was attacked, but she was truly AWFUL to Emily. 

• Members

On the subject of RHOC potentially getting a reboot, I think they need to just go ahead and let Tamra and Vicki go and try to move forward. No returning housewives either. Hell, Shannon has been there long enough I'd consider dumping her too. If they want the show to last they need a new narrative. I'd keep Kelly, Shannon and Braunwyn (only bc Andy already said she isn't leaving) and add four brand new wives. Each season fans complain when they keep the majority of the cast and add one or two people so just go for broke and reboot it and see if that can give them a few more years. 

• Members

Am I the only one that still enjoys OC? I think Vicki, Tamra, Shannon and Kelly (though I hate her) make for a good core 4. I think its the new wives they've been casting who have been duds. I really wish OC had more in the way of friends like ATL and BH has had at times.  A few supporting characters to give the main wives material to bounce off of would help change the dynamics up

Edited by Cheap21