Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

A lasting image of Kathryn that stays with me is her empathy towards Kim, a woman she did not even know. When she told Kim she was rooting for her at S6 reunion, Kim blew her a kiss and Kathryn blew one back. I thought it was the mark of a good soul.

Yep. The Erika Jayne persona totally overtook her and she became imprisoned behind that facade.

• Replies 39.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

RHOP

Gizelle’s overhyped phony concern over Katie was just stupid. The front desk wasn’t even dealing with her foolishness and just flat out told her to ask the damn team that was with the housewives.

I was totally team Karen on everything she said to Ashley. We clearly hear the cameraman telling Michael don’t do that. Charges being dropped doesn’t mean [!@#$%^&*]. People get away with stuff all the damn time.

• Members

OC

Emily's husband is an a-hole and he clearly doesnt want to be with her. I wouldnt be surprised if he has another girlfriend. Their scene was so uncomfortable

Lizzie? I totaly forgot who that was till they showed the flashback

Image result for rhobh kathryn
Image result for BRAUNWYN RHOC
Brawnyn looks like Kathryn from BH

"There was no time for a choo choo train in one year." Um yeah. All it takes is for her to go on a coke binge at a party where guys are at and it can be done in an hour. A year isnt needed to build that up. Idiot

Shannon was Tamra's first true friend? Dang that was lowkey Vicki shade
Edited by Cheap21

• Members

RHOC

So when do we get the divorce announcement from Emily and Shane. He clearly isn't into her and this is what happens when you marry a guy who proposed to you on GChat. I wish I cared though but I don't like Emily.

Still don't care about Gina's struggles or her happiness that Shannon finally likes her.

• Members

Even though it seems like a new production company is doing RHOC this year, it felt like old OC with the Emily- Shane and Braunwyn-Betsey Johnson scenes. I thought it was the most solid episode in a long while.

Shane clearly cannot stand his wife. I know Mormons are shy about public displays of affection (which is why this sexy Vegas dance thing is such a bad idea), but he seems utterly disgusted at the idea of touching his wife. I like Emily; he is awful.

No, Braunwyn's Selfish Mom. Tamra is not a good friend calling Braunwyn to account. She is gaslighting her.

Tamra and Shannon feed on each other's viciousness. Shannon redeemed herself a bit by being kind to Gina, but Tamra set up the Kelly thing and then ganged up on Braunwyn. Kelly is clearly the target this year, but I hope Tamra is the one who gets called out at Reunion. Nice Lizzie mention! And FYI a train is not 'sex'. It is rape. Why has no-one mentioned this??

Looks to me like Bravo was playing hardball and left Erika off the S10 roster when negotiating with her. Erika quickly signed up for the season because glam squads dont pay themselves!

In a way I am glad she's back. She is one of the four witches I hope get called out for all their [!@#$%^&*] next season. Here's hoping.

• Members

Dallas:

Nice start to the season; however, production flopped in regards to introducing Faux Kary. To have her instantly come in and hold a grudge against Leeanne, who she barely knows is weird. And I don't believe that Faux Kary is still holding one b/c of Cary Deuber. We all know that D'Andra has her by the ear. 

Speak of the D'Andra, Dee purposely gave her that mess of a company. I think Dee is hoping the company will fold, so that she'll have total control over D'Andra with the trust. Also, what a crappy stipulation to a trust. She has to literally outlive her mother to finally get her funds. That scene with D'Andra/Jeremy was weird too. He was not too happy when she told him that they were going to have to tighten up and that he lived cushy thanks to her. I don't put it past anything that Rich is telling the truth and Jeremy has a mistress. It would make total sense why D'Andra put the rumor out. Typical projecting. It is all gonna come out in the wash anyway. 

• Members

POTOMAC

I loved this episode and I loved Karen going IN on Ashley. That was a masterful performance and then for Karen to recollect it so clearly the next day - the shots merely gave The Grande Dame the ability to call things out as she sees them. And she sees them correctly. Ashley's crazy eyes flaring like a rabid dog weren't a good look.

Production was clowning Gizelle and Robyn, the veritable keystone cops. 

OC

I just want to say, for the record, that despite Tamra's lies, it was NOT Vicki who brought up 'The Train' against Kelly. Tamra is the one who did that. Tamra. 

Shane is AWFUL and it looks like he failed the bar. Emily should divorce him, take him to the cleaners, get the kids, and her mother in law who seems to prefer Emily to Shane (quite right!).

I liked the end scene with Shannon and Gina. That's the kindest Shannon has been in years.

DALLAS

A very solid start to the season and it looks like D'Andra has either been dipping into too many fillers or she's gained weight. 

Stephanie remains one of the loveliest people on television. And I'm glad the rumours of the cheating husband weren't about Travis. He's something of a neanderthal but he seems like a basically decent man (I'm biased in favour of any employer who pays for college for his employees and their kids). 

Edited by DaytimeFan

• Members

DALLAS

It was worth the wait for me. And given some family stuff is going on with me right now, I needed an escape and a giggle.

Since I haven't done one in forever.

LEEANNE.  I got what you were saying to Ashley Abbot at the end. Actions speak louder than words. She might want bygones to be bygones, but we all need to see it. I do like she went to the meeting though. Still my fave, but I like her with her raven hair.

BRANDI. Brandi, gurl!! Your daughter...uh...no. I cannot even believe she is getting along again with LeeAnne. I still loathe her. That said...how shocking she was the voice of reason in the LeeAnne/Ashley talk. Very mature and refreshing. Who would have thought?

KARY. Too early to tell, but let me tell you as a resident of San Diego who works in the restaurant industry and all around...what she said about Mexicans and getting preggers by looking...I HOLLERED. Because it is not uncommon at all. I have seen coworkers get pregnant, go on leave, come back and be back pregnant again in a week. It is UNREAL.

KAMERON. Not a lot of her. Like that her friendship with LeeAnne is still going strong.

STEPHANIE. God, I want her man. LOOOOOOL!!! He looks hot AF for someone about to turn 50. It reminds me of what Sean Penn was acting like around his 50th and he came through with that black set-through muscle shirt. lol. They and the skooters were so adorable. LOVE.

ASHLEY ABBOTT.  Mama Dee did her dirty. And the response she gave to the producer about the trust and playing nice to get it was just sad. Who is to say it really exist? While I am happy to see she is trying to make amends with LeeAnne, the devil's advocate in me wonders if this is in response to the dislike she got last season for turning on LeeAnne who is the STAR OF THE SHOW and she is trying to save  face to stay on. 

So far, so good. Thank you @DaytimeFan for noticing D'Andra's face. I thought the same thing. Nice to not be alone. 

OC

Interesting that Kelly revealed online that she has payback coming for Tamra and Shannon and to keep watching.

NJ

So they are still reediting the trailer. From what I hear, it was a crazy season with the return of 'real' Teresa. Is that a problem? 

• Members

Now that we're a few episodes in, I can definitely say something is off about RHOC and I think one of the big reasons is because they're trying to center the show around Shannon as being the maternal voice of reason, after years of her being the town basket case, ready to explode at any moment. Now, she's supposedly the calming influence who can't be bothered by other people's negativity? She, the former Debbie Downer who'd suck the life out of every room she walked into or ran off like a crazy lunatic (see: her first introduction to the newly returned Lydia).  I'm not buying this. Has her mood and outlook improved? Yes, tremendously. But let's not act like she's this holy mother of virtue and reasoning. Nuh-uh. 

It also doesn't help that half the cast is unrootable.  Meanwhile, I *am* still liking Braunwyn.  Unlike POTOMAC who has no problem breaking the 4th wall (and thank goodness for that!), the OC ladies (Tamra, Shannon) have their tits in a knot because the newbie who joined the series reached out to former castmates (Lizzie, Gretchen) that she has a one-degree-of-separation connection to. It makes total sense that she would reach out to someone who has firsthand knowledge of the crazy she's about to dive into. 

• Members

Regarding OC. It’s amazing how Shannon and Tamra have spun this to be Vicki’s fault when we all clearly saw Tamra say the train. Vicki just did one of her empty threats, Tamra put this out there. And with Vicki just being a friend of, we’re not getting anything from her as she’s being thrown under the bus.

• Members

Ahhh I'm enjoying the RH franchises lately (especially Queen Potomac which I don't want to end). Its almost like not enough time to watch everything! I'm excited for NJ to come back, though.

Dallas

So I think that D'Andra had quite a lot of work done (though I merely speculate). Besides fillers and botox, it looks like she got a facelift. Her jawline is that of a teenager! Her mouth got plumped up, subtly. And she got a nose job. I think she looks good but like others here, I prefer both Leeanne and D'Andra as brunettes.

As far as SL, her codependent, toxic relationship with her mother continues to make for compelling TV. It is what makes her so prickly, needy and unconfident. D'Andra is desperate for people's approval. Viewers may hate that, but i really like that we get to see this character study. Also, the Lee-D frenemyship is always watchable. I still kind of root for them to make amends.

Stephanie and Travis are such a solid couple. Their complicity and connection jumps off the screen. 

D'Andra is not the only one to have a facelift: Brandi got a tiiiiight one and then tried to cover it up under her white kabuki makeup. Ugh. I am least interested in watching Brandi on this show.

I was ready to FF the new Kary as I love the OG Cary and wish she hadn't been demoted. But guess what, I love New Kary. She's a fireball of energy, funny, interesting background and family.... looking forward to seeing how she fits into the cast. 

Absolutely! Vicki did her usual "I know her secrets, if she doesn't want me to spill them, she better not piss me off!" Tamra was the one who said train, then she pretended Vicki had said it and Shannon passively backed her up. Hope Vicki and Kelly nail their asses to the wall.