Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Mmm. I guess the backlash is starting to set in. It won't be a massive erosion, but it'll be one over time and he sees it. 

I give it till mid-season of them filming season 10 or possibly season 11 altogether when they throw the entire bank at LVP to try and woo her back. I hope she gives them the middle finger and watches from afar while this ship sinks. 

Yeah, he's said that for the longest. Apparently, it was seeing LVP's casting tape that made Bravo greenlight the show b/c they weren't going to greenlight based on the other women Kyle brought to the table. 

You mean "the local realtor's wife" according to Queen Camille. 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Oh my, Beverly Hills was really slow. Next season casting will be important. They need some bold new faces. This particular grouping there is no spark. Had Camille gone there would’ve been drama and Denise wouldn’t been nice but still there’s no star. They’re like a girl group with no lead singer. 

• Members

It's so funny comparing BH to NYC right now.  These BH girls can't hold their liquor and are so concerned about how they're perceived on camera.  NYC girls get LIT on their vacations and don't give an F about drinking too much. I'd much rather hang with the NYC girls than BH.

Some weird Housewives things going on in LA right now.  Caroline Manzo and Porsha are taking pictures together and Heather Debrow is 'filming' with Tamra right now.  Wonder if it's a Housewives special they're filming.

• Members

Hahaha ok - like I said before, NYC is wildly more entertaining than BH, even with LVP (sorry).

25% of me felt for Luann, but I also get what the girls are saying.  B totally overreacted, but that's what she's good at bringing.  Tinsley stepped it up this episode, finally.  Barbara - what an outsider, but I thought B was sympathetic and actually tried to get her involved, which was nice to see.  

• Members

As has been pointed out, the NY ladies aren’t so super concerned about giving off a certain image whereas BH is all about their image now and dragging [!@#$%^&*] out forever. The NY ladies just feel more real.

Even with Rinna being on the show the second longest now behind Kyle and Camille, I don’t feel anything genuine about the relationships the BH women have.

• Members

I know Erika is not universally adored here, but I felt truly sorry for her having to sit through that meal with the dumb-dumbs and their combined IQ of 12. She is clearly way smarter than all of them. WHAT was that nothingburger fight? Rinna can only confront Kim as Pat the Puss? No wonder Erika's brain cells lost the will to live. Teddi should be fired for whateverthefuck she was trying to stir up/'understand.'

Truly shocked that Rinna has been on the show second longest after Kyle. She still feels like a bit of an interloper to me. Has she ever even thrown a BH party or event? Or does she just show up at everybody else's looking for a fight?

Re: the relationships, I have been missing Eileen for that very reason. I found her intense dislike of LVP offputting back in the day, but she was also a loyal, genuine person who was smart, self-deprecating, and truly cared for her closest friends in the cast. I miss her warmth. The show feels icy cold now.

• Members

Eileen fell to the double edged sword of Second Season Curse and coming for Vanderpump.

Her first season she was absolutely the stand out. Hell with LVP gone, I actually wouldn’t mind her coming back as long as she was no longer fan girling over Erika. 

Did you watch New York yet? They proved once again why their cast doesn’t need to be touched at all.