Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members
I dont get how these women think they can ask for more money when their output decreased from the season before? You earn raises you dont demand them just because you think you need one. Girl gone! I am not even sweating this as all four of them will sign their Season 5 contracts.

I really can not at the thought of Sh-t Stain holding a diamond for another season.

tumblr_n6ecznRvfy1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

• Replies 39.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

The only reliable thing we know about RHOBH is what Lisa has said recently and that almost entirely gave the impression that she was asked back (and accepted) and she was just waiting for them to get stuff together with the rest of the casting decisions so filming could start.

On rare occasion, TMZ tends to just pull stuff out of their behinds and this appears to be one of those times.

• Members

When did Kenya pay for a man? I thought she was broke. Are we talking about Walter because if so, then:

1. Where are those receipts that she paid Walter (or any man)? Yeah, I'm still waiting on those. Everybody knows that you need evidence to support such a claim; otherwise, it's hearsay from one bitter party. Walter has been the only 'man' (and I use that loosely) to say Kenya bought him and that was only after people took what Kenya said (saying that Walter was not attracted to her) and instantly pegging him as gay. That was the audience's doing. Not Kenya's.
  2. How did afford Walter when she's broke as everyone declares? She's renting a house. Renting cars. I mean how does she have the money to rent a man like Walter. I doubt he comes cheap seeing as he's a label whore.
  3. If Walter got paid, then why did Walter bitch and moan if he got his money? A good actor would accept his coins and take this secret to the grave.
  4. If Walter knew that Kenya was crazy then why did he carry on with the shenanigans for so long? Why did Walter sign on to do the show if he knew there was a risk of being scrutinized? If anything, Walter agreeing to be her boyfriend for TV says a lot about his character....
People like to take one instance, (Walter) and apply it to everything.
And who said that Walter's word was the true word?
I believe in his, hers, and the real truth being somewhere in the middle.

• Members

We all know broke people who are stupid enough to spend money they shouldn't have on new Jordans, cars they don't need, or frivolous other things that are not important for living.

Kenya strikes me as one of those people. So no I don't think its unreasonable for her to be absolutely broke and in her twisted mind she probably justified spending what little money she did have at the time to pay Walter. Same case then and same thing now...

• Members

We don't know that she paid for Walter. What she did do is give him a platform and he used that to promote his trucking business. Bravo gives the supporting characters a little dough as well. Im sure Kenya wasn't writing him checks or giving him cash envelopes on the side.

• Members

I think Kenya isn't as rich as some of the others, but as you said, she is up to date on her taxes and hasn't been foreclosed on, or legally evicted. I think she's steadily worked since her Miss USA days and has saved her money and done well for herself. She's lived within her means basically. She owns a nice house in LA and is renting on ATL. I think she's handling her finances right.

• Members

Well you know that Nene throughout last season seems to think that Kenya is broke. Even Apollo and Phaedra. With the exception of Kandi and Cynthia, everyone has made comments about Kenya's finances this past season.

And that photo of Porsha.... SMDH. Why would she want to go blonde out of all people? She's already dumb. No need to play into stereotypes.