Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I wouldn't say this. IMO, yes, she doesn't lie lie BUT she does leave out important points when telling a story (by accident or on purpose). For example, she accused Eddie of wanting child support but the truth is he wanted back spousal support he feels he overpaid her. He clearly sees she's making money and wants some of the support he paid back, including child support in all likelihood, but she clearly also twisted the facts there.

I lean toward believing Brandi on this, too, though. I do think Lisa wanted to stab-stab Kyle with the magazine half-jokingly. Lisa was rubbing it (the marriage rumors) in much too passively aggressively earlier this season. That ILY to Brandi at the table screamed "stop ratting me out gurl, we're on the same team."

I'm with you in not getting Brandi's "loyalty" to Kyle. She's acting like she is not aware that Kyle is the same person she now feels Lisa is. Even if Lisa did what she said she did, Brandi knows da-n well that Kyle was working the same way and worst to take down Lisa (and Yolanda) from first hand experience. <-- That may be part of Brandi's problem with Lisa though. "I'm having issues, so you 'abandon' me and go back to the chick that was trying to slit your throat (and my throat, and her throat for vocally bystanding)?"

Lisa is wrong for some of her Scheana moves but IMO Brandi is being childish about it - "you invited her to DWTS ... a lot." Gurrl. Grow up.

• Members

Brandi and Kim's blogs make me believe Brandi on this even more. Brandi straight out says it was a bitch move to tattle but says she was hurt (between Lisa rekindling her relationship with Kyle while Brandi was a bit of a sinking ship and what she had been seeing on Vanderpump Rules). Continues on to say that wasn't the result she wanted out of that day, she just wanted to have a honest conversation with Lisa about everything (pre-tattling). Kim tells the story of how this all came out, which puts more light on it: Brandi actually shared the story with Kim first, Kim encouraged her to share it with Kyle and you can still feel Kim dripping with ripe resentment of both Lisa and Ken. I'm not saying Kim is irrational about Lisa, I think a lot of what Kim says about Lisa concerning herself and Kyle is accurate BUT, however accurate, she clearly has very colored feelings about Lisa.

• Members

Brandi is a lying whore and any person who doesn't see it (along with her thirst) is delusional. That whole tabloid story was sketchy on Brandi's part. And at the ending with her shaking and looking stupid--Brandi was lying.

Joyce has further confirmed this by stating that the Lisa ambush (& isolating Lisa) has been the plan all season with Yo & Brandi orchestrating it. They wanted Joyce in on it, but she refused.

Kim acting up was showing her thirst too. She knows she's irrelevant, so she knows she better latch onto something relevant. I'm glad that Joyce and Michael didn't jump to conclusions and remained neutral. And Kyle's reaction on WWHL shows that she's second guessing siding with Brandi because fans repeatedly brought up inconsistencies in Brandi's accusations. And watching her E! interview, it's clear that Brandi lied because she stated she was hurt that Lisa pulled away from her. In other words, she hurt me, so I'll hurt her back. And let's not forget that Brandi asked for a separation when she begged Lisa stop mothering her.

• Members

Okay now that I've seen a little bit more...

Brandi...Over her.

Yolanda...I get where she is coming from with her feelings about friends thus, conflicted. However...a mother's touch might have been needed to avoid a lot of this.

Lisa...it's Lisa. Duh. lol. And I think she said it on the beach...5 on 1...HELL to the NO. They want to talk to her, she can talk to them one by one adult to adult...not with a 5 on 1 or a table ambush. And maybe Yo should have let her cool down for a moment before she talked to her instead of getting offended.

• Members

Joyce has one of the most interesting positions on the show, in that she isn't close to anyone (except Kyle, I guess), but is in the middle of things. I do wonder if they may cut her out for that reason, since she may just turn into this show's OC Alexis.

• Members

5 to 1 would've made me do the windmill on them bitches. And Kim was like a rabid dog foaming at the mouth all episode. I'm glad Ken checked her ass with saying she didn't show up at Pandora's wedding. If you don't come to my important family events then I'll do the same.

Moving onto RHOMB:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-gPOZ3BlQc

Yaaass! That's a HW opening. O.C. and NJ, take note.

• Members

I just reminds me of two co-workers trying to gang up on me for 1)something I didn't do and 2)the fact one of them is a lazy sob. They found out that day I had a bit of old school Nene in me and she had no problem clicking trifling bitcas. I explained calmly and you STILL trying to come for me. Script was flipped just...like...THAT. ;)

I totally missed the first time around that Joyce's husband said what I said. Right now, Lisa is hurt. but eventually, Kyle should have just go to her one on one.

LOVE that opening.

• Members

OMG I love Yolanda a little bit more than Lisa now. The way she shaded Lisa age and let Ken have it, and Lisa folded was everything. Now I love Lisa but even Stevie Wonder can see she is deflecting the truth. Lisa need to just own up to it. They all have been shady with each other, and did you catch her in the end she did own up to it in "her way with the "even if I did, and I didn't, that's the worse thing you have on me" Trust me if Brandi was lying Ken and Lisa would have went in on her. They're trying to use kid gloves because they want Brandi to be quiet and be back on their team. Lisa acts too sensitive for someone telling the truth. The cigarette smoking, the crying,and don't nobody say Lisa was that hurt over "lies" or Brandi, Ive seen Lisa on BOTH shows and arguing with Adrienne and Kyle Lisa has very THICK skin, them tears were for show. I still say Lisa is doing 100% better job than Ne Ne at keeping public favor. She playing the game right, its just they got her by the nuts bc her ego wont let her just tell the truth when its obvious Brandi pulled her card.

I thought Kim looked like a buffoon in her talking heads with the fractured Spanish uttered in a morose deep monotone while making constipated expressions and flailing her arms.

Edited by Eric83

• Members

I just thought about in the premiere when Nene read the f-ck out of Kenya. I agreed with her on inviting Walter to her wedding she said "No b-tch will tell me who I can and cant hang out with". Now her bitter behind is in her feelings because Kenya and Marlo are cool. Where they do that at? Nene is a HYPOCRITE. Marlo is saying Nene and Cynthia called her on three way telling her to stay away from Kenya. Chile.... I cant.

• Members

I totally agree.

Brandi is telling the truth here and Lisa's look and deflecting is proof of that IMO.

That sequence if events is pretty logical too because Brandi and Kim have been getting closer. And Kim hatesssss Lisa.

Yup.

Yolanda > all these girls. Including Lisa.

Lisa is playing the game. That's fine. It's what you do. And as you said she's much better at it than nene, but make no mistake it's the same game.

• Members

Brandi's blog if anything illustrates that she came for Lisa out of vengeance like a petulant child. Everyone on Twitter is bringing up Brandi's inconsistencies. The b-tch is liar point blank.

And Yolanda bringing up Lisa's age was irrelevant. Her old ass ain't no spring chicken either. I was glad when Ken told her to shut her Lemon and Lyme ass up. Shady bitch. She'll call somebody else out on their lies but she won't fess up to her own (re: talking about Lisa in Paris). I'm over Yo for the moment.

And Lisa crying has nothing to do with guilt, IMO. She was ambushed and I would've been peeved too. But unlike her, I would've dropped Kyle/Mauricio/Dope fiend/Yolemons/Man Face before I left. Brandi would've got dog-walked. Kim too but I think she'd enjoy that.

• Members

Brandi is probably over exaggerating what went down but Lisa won't own up to anything. If she was just joking why cant she admit that? She danced around the question and kept trying to deflect. She looked scared on the beach when Ken told Mauricio to bring Brandi over here talking about Mauricio needed to "just let it go". If somebody is lying on me I'm not letting a Damn thing go. It is going to addressed right here and now and my name will be cleared.

Brandi is messy and childish for bringing it up. She is hating because Kyle is Lisa BFF again and she wanted to torpedo that. Lisa still should have kept it 100.

Yolanda was giving me everything tonight. That was the Yolanda I fell in love with last season. She was messy but it was entertaining. I love how she'll confront a chick no questions asked.

Boy Mauricio was looking good on the beach with his shirt off. The tabloids are true I am his mistress. :lol::wub:

They should have sent Carlton's husband there without her leathery, orange, hard faced ass. Would have love to see him frolicking on the beach shirtless :P

Edited by Eric83