Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Now I enjoy posting with you, but don't come at me with that shade, because I am not the one for that. I have said all along that Nene should own her part in things and admit that she stirred the pot. I was the first to say her speech was inappropriate, and so on. I happen to agree with her re:Kenya's disgusting self, but that doesn't mean I'm not being real or that I won't call her out when she's wrong. The difference is, you all have fallen for Kenya's fake persona and have decided to take this flavor-of-the-month as the second coming. Just as y'all accuse me of blindly staining for Nene, many of you blindly defend Kenya simply because it's the current trend. And if y'all weren't so far up her store-bought ass you might see that many (most) are not being "real" in regards to this.

Peter was and is acting like a bitch. As Cynthia said, she should have been the one to handle that situation, not him. He didn't need to step in, and if he was going to, he should have done so privately. Interesting how so many were anti-Peter for so long, but when he starts to question Nene, he all the sudden has fans. Very interesting indeed.

:);)

• Replies 39.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

To be clear, I wasn't throwing shade, I was being pretty direct and I'm not up Kenya's ass. Still at this point I like Nene more than I like Kenya. I find this buffoonery to be entertaining. I felt she was completely in the wrong on Celebrity Apprentice and many times on this show, but I LOVE watching this craziness. Kenya is okay, but it's not a matter of preferring Kenya over Nene, it's about Nene acting a fool IMO. I still see flaws in Kenya and Marlo, but they are still entertaining and I don't feel like they're damaging their brand. Nene is clearly damaging her brand, which is the problem. She needs to step back and get rid of her ego, which is her main problem. She can choke people out, cuss them out and act crazy, but her ego is killing her.

• Members

Why is Nene bringing up Mario's criminal past? She always does that when she falls out with somebody. Trying to put their business on blast like shes disgusted with their behavior but she still hung around them. :blink:

That blog is filled with lies and delusions. The only thing I'll give her is that it would have been bad for a 50 year old woman to get into it at the park with her son there. She still did Marlo wrong though.

• Members

Another thing, when everybody is calling Marlo and opportunist, they always say Kenya needs her so she has somebody to film with. Honestly, these boring hoes need KENYA more than she needs them. Kandi is the only one I'd say who has a strong enough story on her own where she doesn't need the women as much. Phaedra, Porsha and Cynthia definitely(and Nene too) benefit from filming with her. Also, Cynthia and Kandi seem to be fine filming with Kenya, despite the story everybody wants to spin. And Marlo doesn't need to film with Kenya for screentime because NENE has invited Marlo to several major events that could give her screentime, but she hasn't appeared at those events. My guess is that she had club bookings since RHOA went so far in the season without asking her to film. By the time she returned to the show it was too late to cancel her obligations.

• Members

It's tacky and wreaks of desperation. Nene is pulling a Sheree and is going for the low hanging fruit because she knows otherwise, she can't tango with Marlo. And I'm over people making the word "opportunist" seem like it's bad. Every human being is an opportunist. If given an opportunity to advance, we would. She's an opportunist.

And Nene needs help. Seriously. She blows through friends like nothing. Kim. Dwight. Sheree. Cynthia. Kenya. Now Marlo. Chile, get it together before you joining Sheree off air on that air mattress. Fans are getting tired of her antics.

• Members
THANK YOU. I was thinking the same thing earlier. What's so wrong with bettering yourself and putting yourself in positions to make that happen? We should be seeking opportunities to progress and take advantage of opportunities that present themselves.

that ho needs to STFU or should someone start bringing up her dirty past again. Low down Dirty Diana

free vacations, plus booking gigs you get after, and publicity for business ventures...I'd do it too. Edited by Cheap21

• Members

You're welcome, boo! I'm an opportunist and damn proud of it. Nothing wrong with coming up as long as you're proud of how you did it at the end of the day.

And I know thirsty ass Diana ain't coming for nobody?! This heffa just mad that Marlo got that shine quicker than she could. Bye, husband humping, baby making harlot. To the left.