Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

RHOM reunion was good. I love that Adriana finally brought up Yolanda's ex-husband, Mohammed being on the show and Joanna allegedly being one of his mistresses, and the BH housewives being mentioned.

I can't stand melted candle lady aka Lisa but I hope she buries Joanna on pt. 2, Thursday because she got dragged tonight. I also hope that Marysol, Alexia, and Adriana drag Flea too because she was too smug tonight. See, this is why Ana should've been kept on the show because she was Lea's teaser. No one can get to her like Ana. Adriana still cares too much, Alexia is too nice, and Marysol is too emotional. Ana, however, is blunt. She would've gotten Lea together quick.

Overall, I was impressed BUT if there is a 4th season, Bravo needs to keep these five, bump Marysol & Ana back to official HWs, and bring Karen with a T back. Miami has to be juicy next season, if they get one, from start to finish. A cast of these eight ladies will do it. Or they could go with an earlier suggestion I made . . . Keep these five and crossover two controversial/polarizing women in the HW franchise--Gretchen & Marlo. Marlo alone could save this show. . . .

• Members

Marlo on Miami would have those bitches wanting to kill her. It was be fabulous! Did anybody else see Brandi drag Joanna on WWHL? Well of course they asked Joanna about Adriana's claims and she confirmed that Yolanda DID tell her that Joanna sleeping with Mohammed was an issue in their marriage. Joanna tweeted that she's not surprised Brandi's husband left her and Brandi said that Mohammed also told both her and Lisa Vanderpump that Joanna had a stank !@#$%^&*]! :D :D :D

LINK: http://www.bravotv.com/watch-what-happens-live/season-10/videos/after-show-joanna-strikes-back-live?cid=related_sfv_OCT13_A

HOPING AND PRAYING TO THE GAWDS THAT JOANNA IS ADDED TO RHOBH NEXT SEASON!!!

• Members

I don't see it happening as Romain is firmly planted in Miami and they just got married. If she were single than maybe. What I can see happening is she being added as a friend but who would she a friend of? Maybe they can give her a fake connection to Joyce via running into each other from modeling. I think a crossover could definetlt help Miami

• Members

Oh I think Miami is done after how Bravo dumped this reunion with no promo and is burning off part two on Thursday. The impression I got from this season is that Joanna probably spends more time in LA. Her house there actually seemed like a home, whereas in MIA, it always looks like she's renting. At the very least I'm sure she could stay in LA long enough to film the season and get dragged by each and every cast member.

Looking back, it's obvious Joanna started that fight with Adriana and regardless of how crazy Adriana is, I always found Joanna to be trashy so I'm loving that people are finally turning on her. I wish this Lisa feud had happened early in the season. It could've saved things.

• Members
Joanna has a home in LA and juggles her time between Miami, LA, and Poland I could see her doing RHOBH.

NothinButAttitude, Marysol was basically a hw this season and was a waste of space and Alexia was too. Like I said earlier keep Lea and bring on 4 or 5 new women. Adriana works my last nerve and I guess Lisa could stay.

• Members
i know she has a house in LA but this was before she got married. I don't think she will be spending as much time there bc she is a newly wed. For her marriage's sake, she should only do short visits instead of living there unless Romain is willing to move which I don't see happening as he has a business in Miami

• Members

I am SO OVER Ho-anna's smug bitch ass. Even Andy was like "that was a bitch move" when she went after Lisa's inability to conceive. Can't stand her, and if I am Team Las Cubanas despite all their fuckery this season, it's partly because I can't fully get behind her. I know it would be good story but NO WAY would I want her stinking up RHoBH. It would drive Yolanda nuts but at the same time, she's moved on. So has Mohammed who is barely featured as it is -- if anybody would be pissed, it should be Mo's super-young, super-stunning official girlfriend.

Thrilled that Adriana brought up the homewreckin'. This is why I love my crazy, sketchy Brasileira! Adriana was bringing the fight while, weirdly Lisa was unable to defend herself adequately. It was like she was shell-shocked. I think Lisa is too sensitive and may take this show too seriously.

Ouch at Adriana having to apologize to Andy and Bravo about lying about her marriage. If RHoM is not renewed for another season, Bravo will undoubtedly base it squarely on Adriana. Lea also read Adriana this Reunion.

LOL at Andy lighting up at the prospect that Romain might possibly be gay. :lol:

It's crazy how much I love these women and yet the Great American Public just did not warm to this show. It was such a ray of sunshine compared to the clusterfuck that was RHoNJ.