Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

RHoM:

Adriana vs Lea is definitely making the show, and while Adriana is completely sketchy and lying about her not-marriage to Sesame Street's Count Dracula, she is so diva and a drama queen and so blatantly stirring the pot that I just love it. I am Team Lea in terms of the argument, but can't help but feel that Adriana was saying the truth when she accused Lea of throwing her to one side now that she is "old merchandise."

It's such a game of alliances, what with Adriana getting Las Cubanas on her side and Lea having to go to Alexia to "explain" her side of the story and try and win her over. Las Cubanas really run this town.

No way in hell Romain and Joanna are not having sex.

Alexia needs to face up to the fact that her beloved son is turning into a skeevier, psychotic version of human sweatstain Brandon Davis, and that the only person he shows any love for is his little brother. I love how Alexia alos gave us a quick history of her first marriage -- with a guy who "got involved" in a drug trafficking case "where 20 witnesses died." WTF?! And her mom wanted to introduce her to Prince Felipe of Spain as a future bride after all that?! Bwahahahahaha! Nice try. Like the Royal Family of Spain would ever allign themselves with the ex-wife of a Miami drug lord!

Loving Marysol this season.

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Miami

I cant stand Adrianna's bitch ass and Im glad she is being exposed this season. I felt bad for Leah at the end with the blatant disrespect and betrayal by someone she once considered a friend. Adrianna really doesnt get it. She thinks Leah beleives she owes her and only helped her bc she was expecting A to pay her back. Huh? Girl is delusional and thank you Bravo for brinigng the reciepts complete with those flashbacks of her lying at various points over hte seasons. They even went back to season 1 (which featured crusty ass Chrissy in the clip)! Adrianna, just shut up and give it up. You are a LIAR.

3 episodes in and this season is kind of boring in comparison to last year. Maybe S2 seemed so much better as it could only go up from S1, but S3 isnt holding up as well so far. I really miss Karent and the dynamic she brought as she riled them all up. I even miss the secondary characters like Marta who added to the Roman/Joanna dynamic and of course Elsa. I see Bravo is trying to make Mama Nancy happen but it aint working. She is no Elsa.

Speaking of which, I have no use for Marysol without Elsa. Maybe Bravo felt the same way which is why she was downgraded.

I was under the impression that Alexia was married. I take back what I said then about this being the second franchise to have the entire cast as wives.

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

The LuAnn vs Alex feud MADE season 4 for me. LuAnn was such a c-nt but Alex had a backbone and wasnt putting up with her bullsh-t. Getting rid of Alex made LuAnn VERY boring and rather irrelevant. WTF preferred to see her fake storyline about wanting to get pregnant?

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

I agree that we've had a slow start with RHOM this season- but that's how it started last year also. The first few episodes introduced us to the housewives and set up future story. Tomorrow's ep looks like it's gonna be AMAZING so hopefully, we'll start turning the corner.

That said, I'm missing all of the peripheral characters as well. I was hoping we'd see more of Ana- she's not my favorite by any means but I'm interested to see her interact with Lea. Still hopeful that will happen. But what made last season so great was not only did we have 7 housewives, but we also had Elsa (understandable obviously why she's not appearin), Marta, Elaine, Thomas Kramer, Rudolfo, Beau, Lisa Pliner, Joe Francis, Daisy, Robert- I could go on and on name dropping the supporting "cast" RHOM had. It played a large role in why I got into the show in the first place. Alexia's kids & mother, Alexander, Lenny, and Romain just aren't enough to cut it for me this season.

I'm also disappointed that we only have 5 housewives this year. I rather liked having 7- it may not have worked for OC or NYC, but it definitely worked for Miami. When one's story was weak or didn't have much going on, there was always someone else who did, which made for a fast paced, dynamic show.

I'm still hopeful that we'll get back to that this season and Miami is still my favorite franchise. I'd hate to see them falter when ratings are starting to build and coming off such a FABULOUS season 2!

Edited by juniorz1

• Members

That's the thing with LuAnn, I don't think she'd ever be described as anyone's favourite, but for delicious bitchery, there are few who can compete with her. She is clever, quick and has a voice that is, paradoxically, warm and icy simultaneously. She's also someone who can be mocked with relative ease...

tumblr_lnaep6GWDf1qcg9muo1_r1_500.jpg

Edited by DaytimeFan

• Members

I've always loved Luann -- I think she's gorgeous. If I were straight, she would be my type. There's something intoxicating about her... she's formal, knows what she wants, strong... I could go on and on.

This is making me miss NYC so much - I can't wait for next season to start!

Edited by alwaysAMC

• Members

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought BH didn't start until January last season.

Either way, I'm ready for Jersey to be done and for NYC and BH to start up!

I never got into Atlanta for whatever reason and feel like I'm too far behind to even consider starting now. I try to catch the old seasons when they repeat them on BRAVO but it always seems to be Season 1 they're showing, which doesn't help much. I tuned in now & then last year (like when Porsche came dressed as Dorothy Dandridge to Kenya's party) but still couldn't get into it.

Edited by juniorz1