Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

So that Joyce chick is officially a housewife? Cool. Where is Shana? Bravo wouldn't pay for her ticket again? LOL Is she even officially back as a housewife? She's another one who's story got played out and needed to be dropped

Im sad the baroness isn't there. She's the one catch Bravo needed to get

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Back to boring now that the retreat is over. Melissa annoyed the f-ck out of me telling Teresa if she keeps being a good little girl they can be friends. Bitch please! :rolleyes:

I loved Gino calling his dad stupid and saying "It's just a billboard".I love the kids on this show they are more entertaining than their parents! Also liked Jacq acknowledging that she makes sure she spends time with CJ. He looks so much like Chris I liked that little bit with them.

Teresa and Joe at a relative's b-day party yesterday. Audriana is going to be gorgeous when she grows up.

1375573302_teresa-giudice-467.jpg

joe-giudice-inline.jpg

f53a61ecfc9111e293d622000ae803b5_7.jpg

d45260fafb7011e292be22000aeb0fee_7.jpg

• Members

Tre: "Are you gonna cook for your husband when you get married?"

Milania; "No! He's gonna cook for me!"

Jaq: "Why does Tre blame for everything and hate me so much that she cant let it go?" Really bitch? This coming from the person who has Teresa's name coming out her mouth every 4.5 minutes.

Gia is an annoying brat. I hate the way this child talks to her parents. I get that she has the most reason to act out bc of the craziness surrounding her life but she needs a backhand to the face

The Albie and Caroline scene was very telling. Its obvious that she and Albert are having problems in their marriage and he knows it. I kind of feel that she may end up being the first NJ divorce on this show. Its race between she and Teresa

I love how the husbands were chilling and having wine.

tumblr_mr328kcdrn1ramz8do1_500.png

tumblr_mr328kcdrn1ramz8do2_500.png

tumblr_mr328kcdrn1ramz8do3_500.png
LMAO at Gino

• Members

Now that I hear about this Ryan stuff, I hope Lydia RIPS into Brianna at the reunion. As usual that ungrateful demon seed is going to be on just to make her mother look bad, but this season I feel she was more in the wrong than Vicki. I hope the ladies don't give her a pass now that they've all seen the footage. In other news, the RHOM premiere is apparently available on Comcast On Demand. I wonder if it's on Time Warner. My brother has that and I'm tempted to go to his house to watch it.

• Members

Just started MIAMI Season 2! What a huge difference! That starting montage about Miami was so dramatic and great lol Liked all the Housewives and I thought the whole episode looked so sleek (the camera travelling from one location to another was a particularly nice touch, especially if you're not familiar with the city). Gonna try to catch up asap before the new season, although I doubt it lol