Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Not sure if true or not but I read on Tumblr that they were set to add on new housewives and get rid of Jacqueline, Caroline and Kathy but then Hurricane Sandy happened and gave all 3 a storyline which Bravo wanted to follow up on. That and the recovery is going to be featured this season

Sucks that the opening didnt get an update, but I suspected this after OC didnt get a revamp. Both seem so out of date considering all the other franchises got new ones (save BH, which already is very modernized) this past year.

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I read that also Cheap and made it sense. I still wouldve appreciated at least one new housewife. I remember Caroline alluding to it when she said in a recent interview that she thought thethere was never going to be the 5 of them again. They really do need to retool this show after this season. I hope that they do fire those ladies. I would like to see Teresa, Melissa and three women who don't give a SH-T about their fued. I hope I can make it through season I'm a Real Housewives whhore so I can't even lie and say I won't watch every week :P Especially for my Queen Tre :wub:

Edited by Eric83

• Members

I agree --- there's something so classic about the OC and their behind the gates opening. Same with NJ - there is something darker and more classic about the opening. Atlanta and NYC never really had anything classic about their original openings... Showing a fake Peachtree St. sign doesn't count.

• Members

IDA on NYC. It had the 3D sky scrapers and brownstones used in between the transitions of each of the women. It definetly was classic to NYC and made it stand out from the other franchises. For ATL that had various graphics used to represent different buildings and architecture of the city. The current opening did away with all that and is rather generic. At least NYC kept sky scrapers behind the women. Nothing about ATL's current opening screams ATL. They can take that same one and use it for any other city and one wouldn't know the difference

• Members

Didn't realize the premiere was tonight! June up and snuck up on me! Thank god. I was bored with just the OC chicks on Bravo

Another thing about it and OC's opening that I will say I like is that they at least kept the families in there, especially NJ, which is very family centric. I don't like how that element has been removed from the other series

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

So far, so good with RHONJ.

- Caroline is getting on my nerves already with her self righteous ass. She's starting to wreak of season 1-3, who I didn't like.

- I like Melissa but she needs to woman up and let Teresa tag along if necessary. Same with Teresa too. These two are so much alike it's ridiculous.

- Antonia & Milania yearning to see each other is killing me. I couldn't bear not having my cousins in my presence.

- Gia is "too grown" (as we'd say in the black community) for her britches. She needs to sit her fast ass down somewhere.

- I've said it years ago and I'll say it now . . . Fat ass Juicy is what is wrong with TERRORsa. As soon as the light pops on and Terrorsa leaves this bum, the better. Melissa might be a small problem in the family rift but Teresa's pregnant husband is the main problem. I hope that trash goes to jail--like FOR REAL.

• Members

I can't.

First of all, my Queen is looking FABULOUS in her talking heads. I love her but that one talking head she had last year with her hair pulled back was NOT a good luck.

Chile... I just can not anymore with this Gorga/Guidice fued. Joe Gorga and Melissa annoy me the most between the two couples. At the end of the day you opportunistic fame whores got on this show promising to trash Tre. They know once they make up with her the presence will be irrelevant. JoeGo expecting Tre to text him after he said she was dead to him is even more laughable.

Antonia and Milania broke my heart. This is sad, and I am ashamed at all 4 of the adults for how they are handling this. Tre and Juicy need to stop discussing this in front of the children.

Gia needs to be popped in the mouth. She is going to be a handful as a teenager, and with Juicy possibly going away I hope Tre is prepared for the hell she is going to raise. :lol: DEAD at Gia giving Teresa advice though lmao

This show is starting to feel more and more staged and I am absolutely sure that Tre and Melissa doing the promo rounds for the new season talking about they made up is all fake.

Caroline... yawn. Who are you to mend fences between the Gorgas when half of your siblings want nothing to do with you? GO FIND ANOTHER STORYLINE HO!

Jacqass.... yawn again. She lost all my respect last season and NOTHING she does can make me like her again.

Koma Kathy... I'm not going to say anything about her this week for Brandon tongue.png

Rosie: You are NOT an attractive woman man THING, you better take what you can get.

Richie: "I can't believe this is happening in the United States" blink.png Where were you when Katrina happened?

Overall I feel like I am in for another boring season. But I know I will be watching each and every week for my Teresa, so it is what it is.

Edited by Eric83

• Members

Kathy wasn't that bad this episode. I can't see how she's gotten the name "Coma Kathy" because I feel that in a hurricane (no pun intended) of nuts, Kathy is the MOST sane. Jacqueline checked out years ago. Caroline is deluded and believes she's Mother Goose with all the answers. Melissa, though I like her, needs to get a backbone. If she'd just whoop Terror-sa's ass ONE good time, all that sh*t would cease happening. See that's why I'm like Teresa should be glad that Joe didn't marry a "sista" b/c all those antics would've ended day one. And Teresa is just clueless. Brain dead. Stupid. An invalid. I feel bad for her at this point b/c she clearly does not see that her lard ass hubby is the one pulling strings and causing tension within the family. All that negative energy that he puts out there and let's his family see will come back in tenfold. He better hope that it isn't HIS kids feuding in the future because karma has a way of doing that.