Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

You know, I'd have to agree. As despicable as Jill was, she was a prominent face of the NYC brand. Without her stooges by her side, it would've been interesting to see her as the odd man out against the blondes and the newbies. Would love to see the Jewish gals Jill and Heather meet, cuz Heather and Carole don't take too kindly to b.s. and high school alliances. Oh well. What could've been.

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

That's true.. I remember after the Jill interview where she basically slammed Carole and Heather.. Carole was asked by Andy Cohen her thoughts on what Jill said.. and she basically asked 'Whose Jill Zarin?' and then moved on LOL

I know that Heather would have had a field day with Jill... didn't Jill also have a shapewear line she was trying to launch? I know Heather is an acclaimed designer (she designed Sean John's men's line when it first came out) so I could see Jill trying to suck up to her while Heather wouldn't have any of it.. sort of like what happened with Ramona.

• Members

LOL at Caroline's tag line...Teresa better BRING IT this season...I've loved each and everyone of her taglines so I'm spoilt when it comes to her. Her and Lisa are on a whole notha level when it comes to those.

Boo to LuMan....She can stay the heck away from NYC for all I care. But hey hopefully Ramona and others will put her in her place yet again this season...:)

Life seems so boring with only OC on. I can't even watch 5 minutes of it without wanting to change the channel....

• Members

I like the OC show a lot but I am ready for another HW show to be alongside it. Can't believe I am saying this but bring on RHoNJ! Does it start this Sunday?

And when is Miami back? July?

Edited by Cat

• Members

that soon? Wow, so when the heck is NY back? Its odd to not see it in the spring. Fall is typically ATL and BH, but they've been stretching things out and shifting.

Oh and could they have picked a worse picture of Caroline? Its as if someone in production doesn't like her...lol

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Thinking about it, I think we won't get RHOA until February '14 because of the RHONYC being pushed back (they should've just fired all those broads and started from scratch) and Bravo will want to put them out ASAP because they haven't been on air for almost a year. I hope though that Bravo just puts RHOA, RHONYC, and RHOBH all out in November. I can't wait till 2014 for my Nene. Well then again, we'll get her sooner b/c of her spinoff (it'll air in the Fall), but still. Put all three out in November and air RHOA Sunday, RHONYC Thursday, and RHOBH Monday. Give RHONYC the sh*ttest night of the week and make them tricks sweat it out like they made Bravo.

• Members

I think it's smart to hold RHOA as long as possible. Nene's spin-off should do great and it'll have other housewives on it. Then they can roll it out next year, then have Married to Medicine and we'll have a pretty long run in the A.