Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Jacqueline's drunk ass is FAR from a boss, but I will give you Caroline.

I LOL'd when NeNe said introducing Sheree to the producers was a big regret. Made me think back to last year when NeNe said she went to bat for her bc producers thought "she was a tad bit boring" :lol:

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

What I loved most about the interview last night (too) was Nene's take on the other Housewives show. I am SO glad that she sees what I am seeing--the OC is boring. People don't connect with them as much as the other shows, hence why ratings are in the dumps. And I loved how she said that NJ was getting too dark. I agree. And I love Brandi to death but Nene gave her valid points that Brandi should take accordingly. . . . chill out before someone really reads you.

• Members

Bosses of what? And why isnt Lisa on that "list", oh yeah thats right Lisa aint a fav of Nene. And yeah it can come of as unappealing since she was preaching that the HWs were a sisterhood and now she is saying there are bosses amongst the so called sisterhood.

That list lost all credibility when you have a woman on it who let her husband call her a C__t on national TV LOL!

In the end NONE OF THEM are bosses as their arses can still be fired and they have no say whether their show get cancelled or not LOL!

Edited by rlj

• Members

How did she "let" him call her a c-nt? She didn't even hear it and when she saw the episode she asked Bravo to take it out before airing but they didn't because the producers don't like.

But regardless she is a boss with her 3 New York Times Best Seller books, her hair care line (which sold out at the International Beauty Show in NYC), and her Fabellini wine ;)

Alot more then I can say about her cast mates who spend their time drunk tweeting and not putting their children in seatbelts. http://allthingsrh.com/exclusive-melissa-gorga-guilty-of-not-using-child-safety-restraint/

• Members

Yep! And I don't even think Andy likes Teresa like that but she's still standing, you see how he tried to bring up Caroline when Nene was talking about NJ. Teresa started out as a HW but when her and her husband f-cked up and got in debt she hit the pavement and has held her family together But I digress.

*Sorry for my Teresa stanning right now. :)

• Members

Oh please, we aint even gonna go into the Tre viruses Mel as mothers crap, save that for the show. And of Tre couldnt get Bravo to not air that embarrassing moment, then she def aunt got no pull and can be fired like that. When I see Tre call out her pig Husband fir the crap he said about her, she is still a pathetic excuse of a woman and def not a role model to her daughters PEIOD! ALL the woman are using the show as a platform to try and better themselves, some most were successful before they started on HWs. To single out some, exclude others in order to prop a select few is petty and def not a sign of sisterhood imo. Bravo may not want to fire them but they still can fired, hence why they aint bosses.

• Members

It's OK. I'll cut for you stanning for that heffa this time. I can't deny the fact that she took this platform and parlayed it into something bigger.

I think that she omitted Lisa's name purposely. I think that she just acknowledged women that have been HWs for the longest. Even though Lisa is an original BH HW, I think she's only been with Bravo for what--three/four maybe five years. Teresa & Nene have been with Bravo for 6-7 years, Ramona about 8, and Vicki I think about 8-9. I think she's going off seniority and the fact that all four of them are boisterous and business savvy. I don't think she was throwing Lisa shade this week--even though my girl has in the past. tongue.png

• Members

^

Glad to hear that. Like RHOA, I think they still need a 7th HW. IMO, they needed three new HWs (or bring back Alex & Jill) and given LuMan and Ho-nja the boot. They still need an affluent "sista" on that show give them business when needed. I'm all right with RHOA being all brown girls b/c Atlanta is heavily populated with black people and I am fine with ONE of the other franchises being all white girls, but the rest (IMO) should be half and half especially NYC, which is one of the top "melting pot" cities in the world.