Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Lord. . . . Sheree's luck gets worse and worse.

http://straightfromthea.com/2013/05/03/freedom-of-speech-aint-free-bloggers-face-bitter-ex-housewife-in-court-videos/

Oh and that RHONJ trailer. . . . closedeyes.jpg And Teresa's daughter saying that just shows that Teresa bad mouths Melissa around her children, which is so wrong on so many levels. This season though looks like a repeat of the last two seasons. NJ needs a reboot after this season and I'm not talking about one HW leaving. I'm thinking 3 or maybe 4 need to go.

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Cheap I smiled a little when Caroline said "Teresa always said we didn't know the real Melissa, maybe I don't know the real her"

And yes I busted out laughing at Milania climbing that pole saying she is Melissa. We all know Milania is the real star of the show. :wub:

Teresa may or may not badmouth Melissa to her kids bc Teresa said she does let Gia watch the show, but my mom did the same thing with my dad's sisters so mayhe I am just used to thay :P

Edited by Eric83

• Members

Looks like Caroline at least gives Teresa the time of day... I'm just happy to see that they haven't all banned together and refused to film with each other.

Looks like we get more Rosie, and more of Kathy's son - which I like.

Surprised there is no Kim D! I'm sure they will have a longer trailer at some point with some of the bigger group events, right? Like the annual Poshe fashion show??

• Members

LOVE the gif and lol at how Joe Guidice threw Joe Gorga like a rag doll towards the end of the clip.

Kim D is definitely apart of this season. There have been reports of her getting into with the Gorgas and she also gets into it with one of the Friends of the Housewives named Jennifer. Jennifer's the one in the clip telling Melissa that she has heard rumors of her cheating.

Oh and the big brawl where Joe Gorga, Chris, and Jacqueline got charges pressed against them was from her Posche 2 opening. I hope we get to see it but probably not now bc the authorities are involved.

Edited by Eric83

• Members

I don't care for Rosie mjch because I think she's a famewhore like her sister. .. then again, who isn't on this show? Thrilled that my fave Milania is back to throw shade on everybody, and if Danielle came back, it would be the cherry on top.

• Members

Couldn't go to sleep so did what I usually do and watch old RH. This time I am watching S3 NYC reunion it is hilarious watching Bethenny, Ramona, and Alex slay Jill and Kelly's psycho ass keeps jumping in to explain Jill's actions and she piggy backs off of it and says that was the reason she did something. She is so hateful and it's so funny watching her try to repent to everything bc she came off so bad to the viewers. laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png

Crybaby Jill getting up because she can't handle the questions. :lol:

Edited by Eric83

• Members

I'm curious what most people think is each RH franchises peak season thus far? For obvious reasons, DC only had one season (and my mom is still pissed that it was cancelled).. and Miami has only had 2 seasons (though season 2 was certainly a huge improvement over season 1).

For me:

Atlanta: Season 2 or 3

NY: Season 3 (Scary Island, Sonja's introduction, Jill & Bethanny's friendship implodes, Ramona's Turtle time, and Luann's stating money can't buy you class :)

BH: So far, I think season 1 was the best (Dinner party from hell, Camille's total delusions of her grand marriage as it falls apart, Kyle & Kim's argument at the season ending party.)

OC: This is a hard one.. I liked season 3 especially cause Tamra was not toxic at all... but I think season 4 was the peak.. while it still had the elements of the early seasons, but was mixed well with the trashiness that came to dominate the show in later years. You had a good balance of women in season 4... two trashy blondes (Gretchen and Tamra... though Gretchen was so sweet in this season and Tamra was bitchy but not to the levels of later seasons), one spacy brunette (Lynne), one snarky brunette (Jeana), and Vicki :)

NJ: This is a tough one.. I guess season 3 since it was the first season with Melissa and Kathy. Teresa was still getting along with Caroline and Jacqueline... Kathy had nice family scenes with her husband and kids... and the conflict between Melissa and Teresa was still fresh and interesting.