Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Damn Eric, drag her.

Is anyone else watching The Kandi Factory? I actually like the songs she writes, they're not bad and I like her demos more. IDK how much these people have star quality and could make these hits. I can see current people making them hits but... we shall see.

• Replies 39.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

WOW at the Season 2 Reunion of NYC!!! Loved Ramona checking LuAnna and nailing the fake loser to the wall.

Surprisingly Jill held it together and managed to put in a few daggers on Ramona....wasn't expecting that. Bethenny was a BOSS and just owned it. You can tell Andy is already fed up with this bunch. He even mentioned that he had a headache during Part 2. I can only imagine how bad its gonna be at the end of Season 3.

When does this "Scary Island" occur? Season 3 or Season 4?

• Members

No which is why she feels like an idiot now. People can say a lot of things about her but her body was always tight. She was the most fit housewife and the one that would have made the most sense to have a fitness video. She could have marketed herself as a black Jillian Michaels with the right team

sheree.jpg

She looks like a personal trainer

• Members

Of all the people to get their own shows on Bravo I think Sheree would have been one of the more interesting cases, because she would have been trying so hard to sell a certain image, and likely would have had a meltdown when the sham was exposed. I think that side of her is more interesting than the fighting with the other women.

Edited by CarlD2

• Members
Maybe had one launched in season 2, but by the time she ended in season 4, she had nothing left to offer. She was already exposed as a shame and could barely care for herself and her kids. Although Im not sure I could handle a show with Sheree by herself. The best bits about her for me was her relationship with Nene. Their feud really helped put ATL on the map in terms of the RH franchises, making that first season so successful. Outside of Nene, I just don't find Sheree to be all that interesting on her own.

• Members

But where would they tape at? They can't set up at a pile of rocks and sticks. I don't think anything she did was interesting her whole time there and the one line she ever gave us, Who Gon' check me Boo? was the only time I enjoyed her.

I actually enjoyed The Kandi Factory and will continue to watch... that "video" had me weak but I don't think these people will become stars unless they really market them so... idk how much more they'll do in terms of working with them as artists.

• Members

When your son is sleeping on an air matress and you have an Aston Martin, there is a problem. She dwindled all her RH money trying to front and ended up in a 2 bedroom apartment and now Neverland is in her mother (or daughter)'s name so the IRS can't seize it.

• Members

Lmao at these pictures!!!!! Jill and Kelly from NYC are the best and most fitting. Also love Nene, Tamra, Kathy, Taylor and Teresa.

Half of Miami was snubbed!

Also, Peggy has a Miami colored dress, but she's OC - the only mistake I see.

Edited by alwaysAMC

• Members

Some OC thoughts:

The difference with BHAdrienne and OCHeather's bickering is that Adrienne had every reason to act like the boss, while Heather is just a failed actress who was very lucky to marry a very rich man and is treating him in a very miserable way.

Vicki's hair was a mess during the party.

Another boring episode.

Gretchen is gorgeous but her hair stylist hates her. This look makes her look older for no reason.

This season Alexis and her husband went to the production team and demanded that he gets some scenes where he acts like a great smiley guy who likes having a lot of fun and respects his wife.

For some reason the look of this show makes me feel like I am watching a tv series from the late nineties.