Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Camille really should've remained on Team Lisa. Dumb blonde. :)

It would be interesting if Marisa (IF she were to remain and do something else other than complain about her husband) were to eventually side with Lisa and Brandi (a.k.a. the sane side), as she seems much more level-headed than her bff Splits.

• Members

I think Camille is jockeying for a spot and was told by production which side to choose as it's not as fun when it's lop-sided. I can't even get mad at Camille, she's like winking at the camera after doing her poop, lol. It's very "I'm working for my money and 15 seconds, honey-child."

Love it, Cheap:

tumblr_mi4on1v0OJ1rkya1do1_r1_1280.jpg

• Members

It is weird seeing Camille on Kyle's side considering they were like the main rivalry in season 1

Any side with Lisa and Yolanda together is already made of win. Team Lisa (bc she is clearly the HBIC) by default!

IA. They cant let this get like Jersey when its all the women against 1 cast member. That gets predictable and ugly but not in a good way Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Taylor was in kill mode on WWHL last night.

I see what you mean about NJ Cheap but here the odds aren't even like that. Kyle/Adrienne have people and Brandi has her even if Camille is thirsty to be upgraded to FT HW status once more --- she's doing too much and going about it wrong. It will be interesting what happens since I read production for S4 is slated to begin April.

• Members

I agree. RHONJ is literally ulcer-inducing and IMO not fun to watch.

I feel like the RHOBH (not NJ, oops) ladies are half-acting up for the camera which is a lot more fun. It wouldn't be like this if it was 6 on 2 or 7 on 1 (and in the case of NJ we're talking about a dumb 1 which makes it all the more vile).

I wish Camille was on Team Not-Evil. I would have traded Taylor to get her in a heartbeat but we can't have everything we want.