Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

If there was nothing to what Brandi is saying, an attorney would have told her she has nothing to worry about. As it stands, Brandi spent about $20k prepping to defend herself against Adrienne legally. The only reason she didn't have to is because no lies were told and Adrienne used a surrogate to have her twins. Brandi should have known that, but I don't blame her for retaining counsel when someone as rich as Adrienne is coming after her. That would not work on Lisa or Yolanda because they are sophisticated and have their own millions. But Brandi? She's trailer park compared to the others.

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Adrienne obviously sent Brandi or her lawyer a letter telling her to watch it or she's going to get sued. That IS threatening to sue somebody. That is the same thing the group was alienating Taylor for last year. As somebody above said, Taylor does make everything about herself but she has a valid point here. Adrienne and her group of evil step-sisters is trying to invalidate the facts by repeating "I'm not suing you" ...

Lisa: You sent a letter to her lawyer thr...

Adrienne: I'm not suing her. She's lying.

Brandi: You sent a letter thr...

Kyle: She's not suing her. Brandi's lying.

Brandi: If there was no letter threatening why would my broke behind hire a lawyer to deal with it?

Camille: Adrienne's not suing her. Brandi's lying.

Taylor: What about me? I wasn't literally suing anybody and you all treated me like I had the plague for a letter.

Adrienne, Kyle, Camille: Adrienne is not suing anybody.

... and ignoring the fact that she sent a letter threatening to sue Brandi that remains a valid threat. It remains valid enough that BRAVO can't even mention what Brandi said.

If anybody's ignorant it's the evil step-sisters.

Sigh. I love the RHOBH.

• Members
its a technicality but the fact is Brandi isn't being sued. Adrienne didnt lie about that and she had her evil little cronies to reiterate that. A threat to be sued is not the same thing as being sued. The cease and desist order was a warning

oh I know bc I want her to respond as well! We should threaten to post that pic every day until she says something... LOL Edited by Cheap21

• Members

That doesn't make them answering ALL valid question or observations about the situation with "Adrienne is not suing her, Brandi is misinformed or lying" any less ignorant or ridiculous. They're ignoring valid questions and observations to try to bully Brandi. They're being hypocrites. Taylor and her husband sent a threatening letter - which is what Adrienne and her husband did to Brandi - a few seasons ago and they were alienated her from the group and called out on "friends don't sue friends" by Adrienne and Kyle. When it's rich Adrienne, suddenly the logistics of phrasing is all that matters. If they use "being sued" fine if Brandi does it proves her bad character.

• Members

http://www.realitytea.com/2013/02/11/kyle-richards-lisa-vanderpump-struggle-to-define-friendship-plus-photos-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-stars-at-the-grammys/

Oy vey, Adrienne.

Adrienne is sponsoring an alcohol, which Chris "Ike Turner" Brown is the spokesperson for, however, she just accused her husband of beating her and your children. Most domestic violent victims become associated with another offender regardless the pay out. Hypocrite much. . .

Girl exit stage left and don't look back.. . .

• Members

I hope it does happen. I love the morally corrupt Faye! I guess they figure Kyle will need an ally and friend if Adrienne leaves this season, which I suspect she will. I love this image

tumblr_mi4on1v0OJ1rkya1do1_r1_1280.jpg

Adrienne and Kim are the only full housewives on Kyle's side and this will probably be their last. To keep things from being too lopsided, I can definetly see Faye getting bumped up. Possibly Camille as well if she wants her spot back

Edited by Cheap21