Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Wow I thought I was the only one who loves Yolanda! I read a couple of posts saying "Oh, next season Andy will fire Yolanda because she's not bringing it" and assumed that's how everybody felt. But I love her, love her cooking, her Goopy-know-it-all advice, her straight-arrow take on things, her house, all of it!

IA, for me BH is by far the best franchise because of its slow build. And because it is the most glamorous of the RH franchises, there is plenty of fascinating filler in terms of watching these ladies interact in the BH social firmament. There is a pecking order and all these amazing alliances and hidden agendas between the women. It is almost like a royal court with countesses deferring to duchesses who defer to princesses and queens and whatnot. And there is always something bubbling -- when it explodes, it is major. "We don't say... how he HITS you!" Taylor and Russell being ostracized, etc.

The breakdown in Adrienne's marriage has already started! Did you not see Paul trying to serve Adrienne some food, she dismissed him all "I can do it myself" and he was all "We doing this again?!" and stormed off? I know the marriage likely broke down over a number of issues, but they do seem to fight a lot over Adrienne's food intake (or lack of it).

Marissa Zanuck's mother is amazeballs.

Brandi. wub.png And her legs are INSANE.

Oh no Camille did NOT just go off on Lisa! Although I sort of love Camille bringing her bitch back to the show. I wonder who does own SUR, then? I assume Ken and Lisa went into partnership with some equity firm that specializes in restaurants and resorts? Maybe Mohammed?

Edited by Cat

• Members

Bullshit. Jill Zarin would return for half that figure. She was begging Andy to take her back on that WWHL interview. Anything for a platform for her Spanx ripoff and My Momma Makes Chicken Soap and Other Stereotypes book.

And no way in hell is she a Bethenny, Nene or Lisa Vanderpump! She is so deluded. She has always resented that Bethenny did well for herself, the licensing deals, the products, the lifestyle brand, and especially the talk show. She felt that was her crown.

• Members

Yeah, i believe SUR is owned by Lisa/Ken & one of her friends & some equity. Its truly a very common thing, so im not sure what the issue is. Clearly everyone else involved is a silent partner and thats just good business, imho, as it saves lisa from losing if it were to tank or go under. I think this was even discussed in season one about their other restaurant?

Yolanda is perfect and I wouldnt say shes gone next season. Its nice to have someone give commentary and be the voice of reason/the audience. It will all depend on that reunion as always, lol.

• Members
I love Yolanda but I dont think she'd be fired. I see her not coming back on her own accord. She keeps to herself and IMO, didnt klnow what she was signing up for. I think she is above all this drama and cattiness and as rich as she is and all the celebrity connections she has, doesnt need what Bravo has to off her. I dont think she likes being on the show which is why I see her bowing out next season

• Members

I was going to say -- most of the higher-end restaurants have some private equity fund backing them in part or entirely. The costs of starting up a restaurant and keeping it running seven days a week with the staffing, rent, food/drink costs and other overheads are huge. It is also a waiting game because some days of the week or even some weeks, there may be less diners, and you have to finance the fallow period before, say, the December party season or Oscar time when reservations go up.

I can see that, and I like that about her -- Bravo doesn't own her. I could see her bowing out although I love the balance she provides as Voice of Reason and above the drama which contaminates HWs like Adrienne, Kyle and Taylor. I do think her blog entries are epic, though, and that is one thing that may entice her to sign up for another season -- the contact with viewers. She seems to relish giving advice and there are a lot of readers who do ask for it on her blog. Yolanda is like a Dutch-accented Goop.

• Members

Yay it's not just me! Like I said earlier , I love watching her cook and she seems like she has lots of tips for how to keep a healthy home. Teresa though would have a meltdown if Andy gave Yolanda a cooking show before her...lol. She'd most likely throw some shade and Yolanda would shut her down in a blog or WWHL

Edited by Cheap21