Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Thanks for the update, Eric. I was thinking if Cynthia could get over it, maybe Kenya is not all that evul BECAUSE I was on Cynthia's side during that whole thing.

I've always felt that in general that most people who watch like Brandi - the WWHL polls (Ken won tonight 3 to 1 for defending Brandi), internet polls. I know most SON'ers in this thread like her too.

I just re-watched the first ten minutes because I kept on getting bothered by real life during the original airing. The vultures talking about Brandi "having a sweet side but then this really vicious side." Hello, full-time vultures! Pot, kettle. You got to take the claws occasionally to hang with the pack.

Mauricio? Just continue to look pretty and mind your business.

Loved Taylor being called out on the "me, me, me."

• Replies 39.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I cant wit Kebya, I can understand wanting a finders fee, but 10 percent uh no.

And changing the name of the animal still doesnt change the fact that she is making a bopoty video, copying off of Phaedra!

And she keeps twelling people Phaedra said NO she wasnt gettign anything, but I thought all I heard was Phaedra state you aint getting none of the profits?

• Members

Love Lisa & Brandi's relationship. Lisa defending Brandi from the vultures in a blog from Monday...

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-3/blogs/lisa-vanderpump/lisa-defines-character-assassina?page=0,0&Matchmaker%2FKathyTakeover=1

I thought Yolanda's comment was concerning Mauricio more so than Ken. Lisa felt it was an attack on Ken, at least partially.

• Members

I can understand Mauricio defending Adrienne/Paul even though I didn't like his attitude lording it over Brandi. Basically, like many men, he feels the ladies' constant clucking has blown this whole thing out of proportion and that if Brandi/Adrienne could just meet and resolve their differences, the whole thing would be forgotten. However, I find Adrienne VERY sketchy and I think she would issue an ultimatum to Brandi in return for her "friendship" -- a legal and public retraction and some kind of gag order to sign. It's all so cold and two-faced and mildly threatening with Adrienne now -- "be nice to me or I'll sue your ass and attack you in the press."

However, the Brandi attacking is really just a smoke screen to get at Lisa, IMO. Ever since Reunion, when Adrienne, Kyle and Taylor turned against Lisa and tried to besmirch her. I don't know whether it's because they are jealous of her popularity or what, but Kyle & Mauricio chose a side ages ago and it is Adrienne & Paul. It is clear that the Kyle & Mauricio/Lisa & Ken friendship is on its last legs -- they could barely be civil to each other and Kyle and Lisa seem to be on the tip of a fight most episodes. M's attitude really riled Ken up. He looked like he wanted to toss the gin into the nearest garbage can.

• Members

Oh! And I love Yolanda. I love her rational take on things, her blog, her work ethic, everything. I like that she's not there to start fights, even though I recognise that this is enough for Andy to fire her next season.

Telling one of her hispanic work crews to study hard and learn English made me cringe because my mom (also not born in America) said the same thing once to somebody. I know it must seem borderline racist to some but my mom, like Yolanda probably, worked super hard to learn and perfect her English, and as a result she worked her way up. She honestly feels that learning English opened up so many opportunities to her, so I can see where Yolanda is coming from, even though if I was the guy, I'd probably be thinking "Uh, back off, rich lady, I'm doing the best I can."

• Members

+2! They can't get Lisa so they will go for the next best thing, Brandi. I'm so ready for Brandi to serve those bitches!

I found it hilarious that Adrienne would say "if you have a problem with me, bring it to me" when she ambushed Lisa with lies at the reunion. Hate her!

She is using money to intimidate Brandi, and I think Kyle is intimidated as well. Mauricio? I need him to STFU. Yes, he wants Adrienne's business, but he need not be a bitch about it.

They can't intimidate Lisa or Yolanda because, although Adrienne is the wealthiest of the bunch, Lisa and Yolanda are quite wealthy themselves.

• Members

The look on Lisa's face when she said "Hi" to Mauricio at the art gallery opening said it all. She cannot stand Kyle and Mauricio and it's plainly obvious that she tolerates them. K&M did choose Paul and Adrienne's side years ago and the attacks on Lisa are rooted in jealousy. It's pathetic.

I really do think Kyle's the worst of the lot, she stirs up sh*t like a cyclone.

After $25 million it's all extra, Yolanda, Adrienne and Lisa are all on the same financial field, if anything Lisa and Yolanda are in better shape since they have cash, not debt like the Maloof's allegedly do.