Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

On the surface, I can see why Sherry's absence isn't felt as deeply (if at all) since NeNe being BFF with Andy ensured that Sherry would be made less relevant through the course of every season after season 2. Still, I can't help but have a soft spot for the chick who went to town on Party Planner while 'tugging' on Elmer's wig.

At this point, does Elmer have any fans left? IMO, she hasn't been relevant since since the days of Big Poppa. I haven't seen any and those that were rightfully woke up and smelled the coffee once they saw how ratchet she was treating Sweetie (who I could've sworn was "freed" after that Rickey Smiley petition went viral).

• Members

Sheree threw way too many parties for herself trying to prove her relevance with her broke ass. Hopefully, she has not gone back to peddling Chit By Sheree. That clothing line was hideous. I'd love to see Lisa back, but I can't wait for Porsha, and that's only because I need someone to step in Kendra's ass!

Sweetie? I guess everybody needs a paycheck. She even tried to make herself pretty this season. Didn't work, but gotta give a girl credit for trying.

Edited by ChitHappens

• Members

Buwahah!

I don't miss her, but I do kinda miss watching her be a total poser. She was just so desperate to look like a wealthy socialite.

Yes, I agree that Kim's relevance went out the window as of last season when she suddenly acted like her gold-digging ways never happened. Bitch please. Your past will forever live on in reruns.

I miss Lisa Wu-Hartwell too (I miss her husband even more... Goddamn he was fine!)

I couldn't help but notice that big girl in the background during Kenya's scene. LOL. God, I so want to visit Atlanta and see this magical place for myself, full of half-man/half-woman creatures roaming the streets in 6-inch stilettos.

Nobody does icequeen stares like Beverly Hills' Lisa. Adrienne is outta her league. Can't wait for the confrontation.

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

All HAIL Empress Lisa. She is so utterly fabulous. I could explode with love for this woman. In life, there are winners and there are losers and Lisa is the archetypical WINNER.

I just have no sh*ts to give for Adrienne. She is such a nasty bitch. Kyle is trying to be Mrs Perfect Fabulous and it comes across as fake as hell and major sh*t stirring. Props to Brandi for fleeing that nightmare of a birthday party. Kim is a subdued wreck, clearly. Camille seems to be back to her season 1 levels of bitch, she's just as much a sh*t stirrer as Kyle.Taylor was wasted at a children's birthday party which I thought was disgusting, she's such a plastic pig. Although Yolanda came off as a stage mother, she was BANG ON with how that modelling shoot went and I love how icy she is.

It's clear that only Yolanda and Brandi give a damn about Lisa. Kyle, Adrienne, Taylor and Camille are against her. And Kim doesn't know if she's even in LA County.

Edited by DaytimeFan

• Members

VANDERPUMP RULES: Premieres January 7th!!

Supertrailer: http://www.bravotv.c...anderpump-rules

Lisa is just owning Bravo. These ladies are going to be sick lol.

Can someone help me with Taylor? What happened to her? She looks so much worse. Her lips look bad, her face looks puffy and she looks like she has a bad spray tan. She looks kinda monstrous. How can she afford this plastic surgery if she's broke, has several law suits and has no job?

tumblr_md5oarS97x1r7r1l7o1_500.gif

Edited by Chris B

• Members

LMAO!!!!!!!! +1

Lisa is total FABULOUSNESS! I really love how Lisa didn't care one way or the other about Adrienne as Kyle pretends to be the piecemaker. Hate her ass! Adrienne is so affected by Lisa's snub that she doesn't know what to do with herself. The richest of them all but needs to be in Lisa's inner circle! Clown!

Edited by ChitHappens