Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Absolutely true. You just end up feeling sorry for her.

How does NYC Season 3 stack up with all the other shows in terms of craziness? It was SUCH an OTT season. I can't believe they got THREE reunion shows out of it. It would be hard to conceive more craziness than this.

The only one throughout who was more or less drama free was LuAnn, which was great. She still managed to bug the hell out of me, but at least she wasn't driving any major story. Unfortunately, her song has been stuck on my head for days.

• Members

I'm not surprised to see that Adrienne and Paul on RHoBH are separating/divorcing, but I will be sorry to see him go. Dr. Paul, along with Chris Laurita, Dr. Dubrow and Ken, is one of my fave househusbands. (LOL, I even like Bobby Zarin).

• Members

NJ

Another boring episode. Seriously the producers need to do a better job at cutting stuff and editing. Last week's prelude to the trip and the travelling to get to Napa could haave been combined into one episode

I cant say that Melissa was wrong when she talked to Teresa. Teresa has gotten into it with everyone on the cast so at some point maybe she should look in the mirror and realize that maybe the problem is her

tumblr_m6mhorCPVL1rpiln6.gif

Thats me whenever Teresa says she doesnt hold grudges. Really?

BH

Sad to hear about Paul and Adrienne. They used to be one of my favorite couples but season 2 showed that they stopped being fun and you could see there were underlying problems there

I have to say it was pretty up there but sesaon 4 kicks it up a notch bc there is even more bitching and widespread delusion to be found. You think LuAnn was drama free? LMAO, wait till you see season 4. She becomes one of the biggest bitches in RH history.