ABC Looking at New Daytime Show

• Members
Jonathan, I absolutely respect you as a poster and as a person, but come off it please! Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, regardless of if it's an opinion you agree or disagree with. If you think someone is commenting on a show they don't watch, then call that person out BY NAME and when it happens instead of leaving these vague blind items.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ummm..how can you tell someone else to leave here? This is about a new show replacing possibly a soap. So what if posters havent seen a soap. This is not a AMC discussion thread per say or a OLTL discussion thread. This is a thread about soaps/daytime shows in general.

• Members

Everyone is entitled to an opinion if they have something knowledgeable to contribute. I don't need to offer up names because they've been called out already in other threads.

I don't even know or ever seen you or Eric83, so relax!

• Members

Um ok. :huh:

Anyway, I don't think it's about room. They will just use the money they pay for one of the soaps, and invest it in a much cheaper show. I still think that if it gets off the ground it will replace a soap. (Most likely OLTL.)

Archived