The Lady Gaga Thread

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • Members

OMG! laugh.png

I can't believe they chose G.U.Y, out of all songs, to make a video of (no Dope? No Gypsy? Not even Do What U Want?) but oh my God this was very enjoyable. And the cameos in it you WON'T BELIEVE. Laughed my ass off.

And very nice to see some representation of Artpop. I love that song.

• 9 months later...
  • Members

Yep. I'm glad she seems to have realized she needs to tone it down, return to her earlier pop days and focus on that (or at least I hope her collaboration with RedOne implies that). She should beg Max Martin to work with her. I wonder if he would.

Edited by YRBB

• Members

I hope her and Tony Bennett lose that Grammy on 2/8. I will be so pissed if the sack of sh!t duets album won something.

It needs to go to Queen Barbra Streisand, it would be the first win for Babs in a competitive category since 1986, and I think it would be a great TV "moment" too...

Edited by BetterForgotten

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

You could tell that Gaga was in for a massive decline once the Born This Way era started. She had too much hype underneath her and it's clear that hubris was going to be the end of her. It is funny how she kind of destroyed her career in such a brief span of time. She was on top of the world in 2010 and at the end of 2013 no one even cared who she was.