AMC: Thursday March 11th, 2010

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

TeeHee! ;-). Well, I just think it would be great if David and Greenlee really became a couple (they are a couple, but..you know ;D), and then are thrown for a loop when Leo suddenly turns up alive, and immersed with the two of them. And OMG, throw in Vanessa and it would be so much better. *dreaming*..

• Members

In character, out of character, new character, old character, taste great, less filling character... it doesn't matter!! The fact that an ex-wife usurping the current wife's position without deferring to her at all is INAPPROPRIATE -- regardless of whether or not it's "true to the character." Angie and Brooke being dismissive of Annie and her role as Mrs. Chandler: "She thinks I'm trying to seduce him :rolleyes: " Yeah, ya think? An ex-wife springs up out of nowhere, holding Annie's husband's hand and moving into their house... and you're surprised Annie has this reaction? And then to have Angie imply Brooke's actions are something to be admired is just ridiculous. I don't arbitrarily condone things all because "yep, it's true to her character! :D " If anything, Brooke should be doing all of this with Tad. If we really want to start digging in character truths, then by all means... Brooke would, ideally, be holding Tad's hand and taking care of him during this time. They not only share a son, but an actual friendship throughout the years... and he isn't married! And their connection to JR is through Jamie.

I'm highly disappointed with this Brooke return. I thought, with all of her globetrotting and angling to get back the reigns of Tempo, we'd be in for something exciting or at least entertaining. However, it appears all of the exciting things happened off camera the last three years and now that she's back, she back to having no storyline of her own.

• Members

You're acting as if this wasn't the tag for this episode! I'm sure they'll go into a little more detail on the Friday show... unless I'm in some kind of time warp and you guys are actually sixteen shows ahead of me and it hasn't been explained yet. :huh:

Archived