AMC: Thursday March 11th, 2010

• Members

Tad and Dixie? What a friggin rip off. Worthless....

David and Greens at Leo's grave though, golden. I loved how Greenlee threw in Jack's face how he used to say what he is saying about David about Ryan back in the day. I can't stand Jack and his brow beating.

What is up with Ryan and the leather patches? Didn't that style die out LONG ago?

Randi is pathetic... imagine if Randi and Marissa were best buds and we were subjected to scenes upon scenes with those two characters. Talk about sucking the air out of the room. Lifeless.

Nothing else really of interest today....

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I didnt even remember that Randi was on. Have no idea what she did or said today

Did I miss something? How the hell does Liza come to the conclusion that Damon is Tad's son based on finding out who his mother is? Thats kinda a stretch and I cant beleive she repeated that as if it were fact with nothing to back it up

amc0311101.jpg

Move over Goldilocks. Introducing the broke down discount version...Shittylocks!

• Members

Cady McClain is so beautiful... why must she cover that up with shitastic hair.... and ODD facial expressions as highlightred in that screencap.

This return was more pointless than the last one. The last one was neccesary IMO for Kate to be handed to Tad. This time I just didn't feel anything. I was actually annoyed by her presence.

• Members

Today, the only stuff I liked were the Annie scenes(except for the last one with Adam), the Greenlee & David stuff, and that one scene with Dixie and Tad.

I had to :rolleyes: at Angie being used to prop Brooke, Ryan's sick obsession with Greenlee, and Jessie just being his typical lame ass self. Everything else was just boring and not worth commenting on IMO.

• Members

I'm tired of all the spoon feeding that's going on in this writing. We're being told how we're supposed to view the characters and not allowed to make up our own minds... which I absolutely HATE!

Angie's "Oh, Brooke! You're such an amazing woman! Not many women would be kind enough to come back into their ex-husbands' lives, step on their current wife's toes, move in and usurp their current wife's position in his life. You're fantastic!" It's like, excuse me... not so fast! Don't think by having a "likeable" character speak highly of another a particular character will just forgive and erase the complete INAPPROPRIATE NATURE OF THEIR ACTIONS!

• Members

You're not the only one.

It's nice how the writers have acknowledged Leo and his role as the first true love of Greenlee's life after so many years of hearing how she belonged with Ryan!

I loved Colby telling JR she'll take care of Annie for him.

• Members

Oh, please! Colby needs to make up her damn mind.

Colby: "Annie, go away! Nobody wants you here! This is for FAMILY!"

Annie: "Fine, I'll go to a nice spa and leave you alone."

Colby: "This family is in trouble, and where is Annie? Here with us? Noooo, she's at a spa!"

Annie: "I'm back from the spa. How's JR?"

Colby: "It's not like you care. You were at a spa."

Annie: "I'm here now."

Colby: "Why are you even here? Get out of here before JR sees you and dies!"

This child needs to grow the hell up.

And, I'm disappointed in Adam. STAND UP FOR YOUR DAMN WIFE! He's got the entire waiting room swarming with his ex-wives (Brooke, Liza, Krystal) and is constantly sending his current wife home?

Archived