OLTL: Couple Out

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well, she gets most of her flack for her unwillingness to admit Peakpack was a huge mistake creatively.... I guess my disdain mainly comes from that and how she bragged how hip she was for coming up with this production model that would "save" the show....

• Members

And I have to agree (and I know they do have a few fans) but the appeal of Gigi and Rex is lost on me as well. Farah is charismatic but she cannot do drama. High drama. Emotion. JPL is a one trick pony if there ever was one.

I think OLTL's biggest weakness in the last 10 years has been casting.

The younger set on OLTL is incredibly hit or miss. There is a certain young actress who I still cannot believe has been on OLTL as long as she has. She is no great shakes in the looks department and her acting "style" boggles my mind. I find her awful.

I still love OLTL, it seems that I will be the only one left watching!

• Members

bellcurve has said some of this before but I think the show was, considering the hole it was in thanks to Conboy, fairly well produced in 2004-2006. The quality wasn't always there but some of the show was good.

Carruthers is just a yes woman who bleeds money. AMC has been in the red several times during her tenure.

But I don't want Wheeler/Kreizman together again, so he'd have to go.

Archived