Best Exits ever

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Best exits ive seen on Days were Vivian and Ivan leaving happy and friends with everyone before they left. (she's back and i hate how everyone hates her all of a sudden) and when Deborah Adair's Kate left she was trapped on a fishing boat...and when Lisa Rinna's Billie left the first time on the plane was good...Jack and Jen leaving together for Europe was a good happy ending incase we never see them again.

• Members

There is no proof that he rescued Kristen. All we know is that he stole Elvis back from Susan. I HATE that development because it totally destroys Susan's happy ending at the end of the Killing Pool story. I wish they had written it that Stefano had discovered EJ or vice versa as an adult, not a child. Oh well. As far as I'm concerned, that's what happened. And when Stefano met EJ as an adult, he gave him fake memories to make him think he'd been with him since childhood.

I blame Hogan Sheffer. He was just so eager to make EJ Stefano's son that he ignored the story that ushered Eileen Davidson and her characters off the show.

• Members

The way Scott Baldwin left GH in 2004 was pretty good. When we thought he died in the fire ( i think), but then we saw him booking it out of there, with millions of dollars worth of stolen jewels.

Another great one (though, it wasnt REALLY an exit) is when carly "died" in the car crash, and then walked in on her own funeral!

• Members

Eastenders

Tiffany Mitchell

Steve Owen

Danielle Jones

Den Watts (First One)

Grant Mitchell (First One)

Bianca Jackson (First One)

Corronation Street

Richard Hillman

Liam Connor

Alan Bradley

Emmerdale

Kim Tate

Tom King

Matthew King

Jasmine Thomas

Hollyoaks

Tina Reilly

Niall McQueen (Cant remember his first name)

Max Cunningham

Warren Fox

Clare Devine

OB

Sarah Barnes

• Members

Agreed, and there'd be just so much more drama in the conflict between EJ's simple, happy, British life and Stefano's dark world. It would just be a much more compelling story to tell than to just have EJ whisked away from his parents as a child, with no news as to why, or indeed any MENTION of what happened to her. Lazy lazy lazy.

• Members

I'm surprised no one mentioned Beverlee McKinsey's final scenes as Alexandra. Looking at some of the scenes on you tube, I forget viewers at the time didn't know that would be the last time they'd see her as Alex, but watching these scenes it's much more compelling knowing what happened afterwards behind screen.

Archived